Saturday, September 3, 2005

Good times, good times

Firstly, I slept at Kim's on the 30th and had a ball. Sayid and I went over there around 11 and Christian was already there. We talked, played I never, and watched LOST. By 4am, we realized the time and had to go to bed b/c of Kim's 8am chiro appointment. Got up at 8 and went to the apt then to Dunkin Donuts for breakfast and then to her mom's school to help out. Sayid and I sorted books. Got some cheap earrings. Then we were dropped off at Dad's house and we cleaned a little and made it to Wegman's to rent videos. We got The Notebook and Ocean's Twelve. Never watched 'em. Around 5, we were still waiting for people to get there for my birthday party. (Yes, my b-day is in February.) Russo, Colleen, Lindz, Maggie, Sayid, and I hung out for a few hours and just talked and laughed and took pictures. We had a fire and burnt a bunch of paper. It was such a blast but I was so tired! When they left, I took a quick bath and went to bed. I can't really remember the time after that but, last night, Jon called and I slept at Lindz's. Tonight, Lindz and I went with Kyle and Ali over to Jenn's house. Jenn never knew I existed before tonight. But she and Lindsay (a different Lindsay) were there and we hung out for a bit and then Jenn called her brother outside so Lindz could say hi. He wound up hanging out outside with us. As is always the case, we wound up in two groups. Lindz, CJ, and I and Ali, Kyle, Jenn, and Lindsay. But it was emmense fun. We talked for a while and there was a bad point or two but, that's not my business to share. (Read: don't feel like talking about the bad points right now so you might get the news later.) Let's see.... CJ is a senior. And he's hot. And he has a cute ass. And yeah.... So it seems that it's never ONE guy I like. Either 50 billion or none. And it sucks but, oh well. :) hehe ^_^ I'm gonna go get my rice bag and heat it up. My back hurts from sitting on the ground like that for so long. G'night and sweet dreams, y'all.

Love always,
Vickey

Lori-I totally don't mind you printing something out from here for Jon to read. If it helped him realize how far he's come and how much he's changed and let me see that he's changed that much too, I don't mind. Just please don't give him the address. I'd have to hide under a rock! lol :) I love you! And y'all HAVE to come to my sweet sixteen party, kay? Details to come...

No comments: