Saturday, August 13, 2005

Babbling procrastination

I really need to get offline and to work on my summer assignment but, do you think that's what I'm going to do? Of course not. Jack's play is tonight. It's Joseph (and the technicolor dreamcoat, I assume but have only heard it referenced as Joseph). Anybody wanna make the trek to Rochester to see an amateur play at town hall? (Granted these amateurs are great. Jack's gonna be a-maz-ing!) I haven't seen any of her plays thus far this year and I feel bad about that so tonight Sayid, Russo, and I are all going. Unfortunatly, Jack fell off stage a few days ago and the dances in Joseph are horrid for her injuries. But the show must go on, ya know?
Much as I love Jack and can't wait for her play tonight, I guess I've gotta go work on these assignments. I expect however, even using 15 minutes at a time that I'll be back on here in about an hour because I'm just sick of working. So if you all could shot me an e-mail or a comment that basically tells me to get my arse back to work, that would be great. Oh, and because I need to shave my legs today (how often do I freaking mention that in here!?), I'm giving my dad my razor and not letting him give it back to me until I show him that I've finished at least two rough drafts of assignments. I *might* post them in Inspired (link in the sidebar) especially number 12.

Love always,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY there.... first of all Joseph ROCKS!! If only I had found out sooner... and the jet wasn't out with a bad oil gasket, and the dang jet fuel wasn't so spensive... I would be THERE cause this play is going to RULE!!

I am asuming you have completed your assignments and that's why you are online reading this comment? AHEM!!! Come on now mylady get it together cause you have to kick arse in school this year so you can build up a GPA over the next few years that will rock any school of higher education you decide to grace with your presence.

Can't wait to hear how Jack did. Bummer about her injuries.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure the play was great and you had a good time :)
get Flying doll :)  ~trust me, this summer it's been rough keeping up with FlyLady...and this whole getting up early again is for the birds! ;)

xoxo~B