Friday, July 15, 2005

Linkage

Destination: A Moment that is Mine.

How I got there:

Link in e-mail to Journal Jar!

Link in sidebar to Danielle's Journal Jar

Link in sidebar to Everybody knows...(private) (which I could have followed directly to Something New rather than the next two steps)

Link in sidebar to A 'Pickle' For Your Thoughts

Link in sidebar to The StupidSheet Guy

Link in sidebar to Something New

Link in sidebar to A Moment That is Mine

Somewhere in there I woundup at Better Than Kicking The Dog too but she didn't have any links to follow so I went back

Alternate path:

Link to The Journal Jar through already open Journal Jar

Link to Promise Me in sidebar (wait.... it's not there.... how did I get to Promise Me? I know I got there somehow...)

Link to A Moment That is Mine in sidebar

Either way, I'm either lazy, weird, or lame. Take your pick.

 

Click here to hear Rooftop. (This is mainly for me so I can listen to it. But feel free to listen too.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL Oh My Gosh ... :x I have to admit I am so lazy too, I just go through all the journals to get to the one I want. I was so thinking I was crazy.

I actually don't even open my own journal to get to certain journals that ARE i nmy side bar ... I just look for them elsewear.

Loved this entry!

Brandi