Wednesday, June 8, 2005

Another day, another class wasted

Now I feel like a total isht about my entry yesterday! I'm sitting here in English again typing up my interview, or so everyone thinks. Really, I'm typing up this and being completely paranoid. I didn't mean to make y'all comment about how you're still here but don't have the time to comment. Honestly, I'm in exactly the same place though. I read all your journals but, I don't comment much. I have but a moment to write now. Just wanted to let you all know how crappy I feel about that entry. I didn't mean to invoke sympathy and pity or whatnot. For some reason, not having any comments for a while made me really depressed. Now though, please, don't comment unless you want to and have the time. Or unless I sound really really pathetic and in need of comments. Kay? Thank you. I promise, I'll get around to commenting on your journals again. As soon as I can get up to date! I'm still around 5/29! Time to go.

Love always,
Vickey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be paranoid, there's no need, honestly :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I always knew you were paranoid , it's ok , maybe even a family trait ? ha ha ha   You have to keep in mind that your life was drastically altered when your dad took away your online time. I know how that feels and what a spiral effect it can have on you. Hopefully you can get back to the way things were "before" he became a big brat ! All these people read your journal every day so they know how you are and what you are going through. To be perfectly honest with you , I think if anyone deserves some sympathy it's you ... holy cow ! So take the sympathy and eat it up and move on . I know you will get back to who you are and the way you were . It just takes time. Keep in mind that you have alot of people who love you and are here for you !

Anonymous said...

commenting just to comment even though i've left like 5 or so in the last few minutes!!
comment
comment
comment
I love you Vickey!  you're just so darn adorable :)
xoxo~B

Anonymous said...

sawyer!!! update you lj or i will kill you...metaphorically