Saturday, June 18, 2005

Catchin' y'all up

Approx. May 24
Bush is so annoying. He's a pain and he seems like he's trying to hard. Ugh! Anyhow, today is going alright for the most part. I woke up and got all my stuff done this morning (including moisturize my face which I didn't get to do yesterday) and I caught the bus. I ate my breakfast on the bus and joked around with Ronnie (excuse me, Ron). I saw Lindz and joked with her and Maggie til the bell. Saw Sayid for about 2 seconds and heard the DIxie Chicks on the morning video.

All six of us solofest girls (or is it seven? Kristina, Juli, Sarah, Jules, Adri, myself... isn't there someone else? I coulda sworn...) got a song to work on together (Please Mr. Postman from 1961). I'm singing alto but soprano one and two are so close to the alto part that I can't hold my own. So that sucked.
In german, we took the easiest quiz ever and did some other easy work. For Tom's birthday, we had cookie cake and were going to watch Pirates of the Caribean but didn't have enough time. :( And I wanted to watch my favorite pirates (Orlando and Johnny). Next was math. Always fun. Mr. Stewart is the same age as Mom (but a few months younger).
Science wasn't too bad. We did a lot with our partners. My partner isn't exactly a good student so I did it by myself and didn't allow him to copy it. He didn't even try to either. In choir we watched the news because President Bush came to a local high school and spoke about social security today.
In lunch, Sayid and I had another interesting discussion that included Johnny Depp, Dom, towels, accents, Tybalt and a pregnancy, LOST, making plans, and if it's possible to post Sayid's play without getting TOSed. (Yesterday, we discussed the psychological fears that is typical of our discussions. Stuff like The Forgotten and I Am the Cheese and what is real and what if what you say is really what you thinkg and vice versa and what if there are thought bubbles above your head.)
In global, we watched more of Bush's speech and I began this. Now I'm in English. We've gone over the vocabulary and are still going over the quiz. We'll get out in a minute and then, I have studyhall. I'll write more then...

No comments: