Saturday, June 18, 2005

Torn

Sorry y'all. These entries were done through the AOLJournals bot. I can't get to my journals. Parental controls. I really have to get my father to change it. It sucks. I don't know if I posted the poem below in Inspired (see link in sidebar) but I'm posting it here anyhow.
June 15
Torn

Confusion
Torn in two die-rections
Doubting
God, do I hate doubting

Assurance
Knowing exactly
Clairity
God, do I miss clarity

Tears of frustration
Tears of aggrivation
Tears of sorrow and
Tears of pain

Wanting hope
Wanting help
Knowing it can't come
From anyone but me

I better figure it out
I better do it soon
I better know
Just what to do

Somebody...
        Help?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, i wish i could write poetry, but all i can do is create these dirty-minded plays that really don't help or connect with anyone. *sigh* kind of like Dave Matthews i guess, split personalitys: suicidal or dirty