Tuesday, June 7, 2005

During school

Okay, so I'm just sitting here in English class using the laptop... Yes, that's right. I am sitting here in class working on a laptop and updating my blog. *momentarily pauses to squee inside* We're supposed to be using them for our project but a quick look around shows that few are using power point and many are using the internet. I've only got five minutes left. I have a question though for y'all. Do you still exist? Can you still access this? I mean, I feel as though I've fallen off the face of the planet. I don't know why. I'm not trying to get sympathy or pity or whatnot. I just want to know I'm not typing to myself and Lindz. So if someone could please let me know I am still real and I am still alive and I'm not insane and what I percieve as reality is real. That'd be great. Thanks. Well, I gotta go. It was great wasting time with you. I may write again tomorrow.

Love always,
Vickey

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm here and still reading, just haven't had much time to comment. :)

Love ya,
Danielle

Anonymous said...

Still here honey, still reading of course!
Not enough time to comment at the moment though.
Things will get back to normal soon ;o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I'm here, and I'm sorry I haven't been around. Some things have come up, but I'll still be around.

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie , you know I pop in every once in a while and you know Auntie Lori likes to lerk around behind the corner so you can't catch her reading this ...LOL  I'll call you tonight so we can chat before I go in for my " vacation" lol I love you and miss you chicky !!

Anonymous said...

I'm here ;) late as always....but here :)
xoxo~B