Thursday, June 16, 2005

Catchin' y'all up #1

May 27, 2005

My back is killing me. I know why though and medicine doesn't help this cause for some reason.. Let's see... the past few days... uhhh... I wrote on Tuesday I think. Tuesday afternoon, I had a doctor appointment for my allergies. She prescribed Allegra. (Which isn't quite working today! Grrrr!) Wednesday, Jack was here all day. (She'd been out all day Monday and went home sick Tuesday.) I watched the LOST season finale. I cried when Charlie told Claire not to worry, that he'd get her baby back. (When she first named him Aaron.) Thursday (aka yesterday) I had my last choir concert of the year... possibly my last here ever. Jack and Russo have decided that I must graduate from here. I must come back for my senior year.

June 7

The other night, I said we were going out to dinner. We went to the restaurant we always go to with Gramma. Normally, I eat the same thing (chicken fingers, fries, and soda). I felt like a change so I ordered the chicken parm. with spaghetti. It was delicious. The bus boy was so cute too. Afterwards, we went to Tim Horton's and I got my second iced cappucino of the day (my first have been that day at lunch). Joey and I went to the part near Gramma's house for a bit. I used the computer for a bit and then ate some Ben and Jerry's before bed. Oh, wait. I don't think I did. I think I had some tea and watched TV with Chyna and Amber (in my new nightgown) til I fell asleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like good times :)
yea! for cute bus boys ;)~  lol, I still do that...we had a cute A/C guy over here the other day...I felt like a teenager. doh, I didn't say that out loud ;)~
take it easy doll~
xoxo~B