Saturday, June 18, 2005

Catchin' y'all up

June 14
Y'all don't get me too much when I'm happy or when I'm bouncing off the walls but since I can't go scream and I can't talk and I can't smile enough, you get it all. Bryan, the guy I was telling you about, asked Lindz to ask me out. I said he has to ask me himself. So by day's end, I may have a boyfriend! *squees for an hour* I really like him.

But I might be spending the summer with Mom. What then? I can't go three months without seeing him. Ahhh! I'm so nervous/anxious/excited/petrified. My knees are jelly and my stomach is resonant with the sound sof a billion butterflies. Eeeee! Jack thinks he's hot. She said if I didn't ask him out myself, she would (as in to date her). Looks like my problems may be solved.
He's not getting access to this for a while though. i don't want him knowing my every thoughts just yet. Oh, did I mention I saw him before my first five classes? He walked out of his way with me to my locker before fifth. And he walked me to voice. He came to science and math and walked with me.
Eeeeeeeeee! Too giddy/happy/girlish to write more. I can't believe this. Oh, and... never mind. I never told y'all about that dream. Maybe later... <3 Love always

No comments: