Wednesday, June 1, 2005

Surprise!

Hey, you! Guess what? I'm baaaaack! Still private, obviously and still behind but, I've got an hour online everyday. So, I'll be catching up on your lives before I catch you up on mine. But, you will be caught up soon and you will know what's happening and all. I promise. I have 24 activities saved, 46 activities that I've done, don't intend to do, or are repeats saved, 125 unsorted alerts, and 98 to read (actual entries). Add that all up and you get 293 alerts. I'll get caught up but don't expect me to do all the weekend assignments and such that I've missed. Twenty Questions, Sunday Brunches, and Saturday Sixes have a better chance because they take less time. Or maybe that's completely psychological. I'm off to go walk the rest of my 10,000 steps of the day (my monthly habit). Oh, and when I get caught up with your journals and get you caught up with mine, I'll sign up for FLYlady again. Oh, and I'd better go... what was that term? The one about the hot spots... And putting them out... Oh, God. I need my FLYwashing again!

Love always,
Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol at the Fly terminology!
good news about being able to have online time!!! YEA!!!!!!
hot spot fire prevention?  is that it?  FlyLady is doing me good...I can't say I've stuck to it religiously, but picking up the habits is definitely worth it!
xoxo~B