Friday, June 10, 2005

...Flirting...

I'm in heaven tonight, baby! So maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration but, anyhow, I feel really happy tonight. I went to Hots after school and all the way there, this guy was picking on me because of my fan (one of those fans like this:) and I kept hitting him with it. Then, he was saying he'd run me over with his bike. A bit of flirting going on, obviously but, as the day progressed *squee*, it got more and more. He put ice down the back of my shirt all afternoon. (Cooled me off, to say the least.) It was, like, 90 out so the coolness was welcome but a bit annoying. Lindz poured water all over me but that's another story. So Brian and I were flirting all afternoon and then I was using Maggie's sharpies to draw a tattoo on Lindz's back. All of a sudden, I feel hands rubbing my shoulders. Last guy to touch my shoulders was Jon the night he felt me up. But with Brian, I was far more relaxed and far more comfortable (odd because I just met him and I'd known Jon for years). He's really good at massages. So all afternoon we flirted and he signed my yearbook and my arm and he's cute and he's funny and he's great. Lindz sits with him every day at lunch so she's going to talk to him Monday. *squee* So, yeah... I'm very happy. More tomorrow. Time to go sleep for now.

Love always,
Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah good ol flirting! Sounds like a most excellent afternoon. The water probably helped wash the stickyness away of the ice cream. Sounds like this Brian is a good kid... better be!! Hope there is more flirting in the cards. Amazing how some people just have a way of making you feel at ease. That's haopend to me over the years, a perfect strange suddenly feels like a long lost friend. I wonder if it has to do with connections in previous lives. Old souls meeting up again. Hmmm....