Saturday, June 11, 2005

Twenty Questions (6/8-ish)

1. What is your favorite remade song? Good-bye Time by Blake Shelton (originally Conway Twitty)

2. What's your favorite cookie to buy at the grocery store? Double stuffed Oreo cookies

3. What's your favorite side to eat with a piece of steak? A salad

4. If you could go on a date with one celebrity who would it? Ummmm.... I'm not totally nuts over anyone now so, possibly Johnny Deep or Orlando Bloom but, not sure.

5. What would you do on that date? Have dinner and talk about everything

6. What is your favorite movie love scene? Any part in The Notebook

7. Do you think Michael Jackson is going to be convicted? Not sure.

8. What personality trait do you find most attractive in a person? A sense of humor. <~I agree with Dawn

9. What kind of candybar is your favorite? Dawn... lol (She claims her last name is Candybar for those who don't read her J.) Seriously, frozen chocolate Charleston Chews

10. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? I'll be 25, graduating/graduated college, soon to be wed, and with a career I love.

11. Air conditioning or fans? We have both at Dad's. Some nights, I'd rather suffer the heat and go with fans but, on the really hot ones, I love my AC.

12. Would you ever move to be closer to someone you had just started dating? Not if we had JUST started dating.

13. If you could meet one famous,old time Hollywood, celebrity who would you pick? Easy. (DAMN IT! Second time in two days I've spilt a drink near but not on a computer!) As I was saying, easy. Marilyn Monroe.

14. Is there anything you liked to do when you were a child that you wish you could do now? Not caring what my body looked like at all.

15. What would be your ideal marriage proposel? Someone I'm head over heels in love with, out for a fancy dinner somewhere or on the beach or something romantic and old-fashioned like that, and he gets down on one knee and asks me to marry him.

16. In your opinion,what's worst a doctor's appointment or a dental appointment? Depends on why you're there.

17. You get your own personal lunch wagon. What 4 things would you want it to have in it? Lunch wagon? What's that, praytell?

18. What celebrity couple do you now wish would split up? Whoever Ewan McGregor is with. I want him. lol

19. What's one thing in you wish you had more time to do? Catch-up on JLand happenings, catch y'all up on my happenings, read my books, and sleep.

20. If you stock a store with just junk food you love, what would be in there? Oh god. I'd be 3000 pounds! It would HAVE to have chocolate chip cookies and chocolate covered bananas and a bunch of candy and a ton of other stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your answers doll :).....Mmmmm chocolate covered bananas!  know what's really really good?!   banana, chocolate and caramel milkshakes....SOOOOOO Yum!
xoxo~B

Anonymous said...

Wow double stuffed Oreo Cookies... Yummy. I love those chocolate covered graham thingies that the Elves make. Know what I mean? Dip those hummers in hot chocolatre and I'm set for life!

Hmm side with a steak... not something I devour often but salad would be good... well actually HAVE to have a baked potato... sour cream, cheese whiz, butter, and green onions chopped. Then really should have a side of corn on the cob, the REALLY sweet kind, just pilled off the plant, rushed inside and plunged into a pot of boiling water. Cook for maybe 2 or 3 min  then slather with butter, salt and crunch ito it, the heat from the kernals singing your tongue (still with me here). Hmmm maybe I shoud go have some breakfast.

Date a celebraty? Why, I have the most awesome woman in the world now, why even consider anyone else?
As I sit here listening to music from Pirates of the Carribian I can see why you like Depp and Bloom... WHAT a MOVIE!

Hey I'm outa space I think... OH NO not that again! "Beam Me UP Scotty!"