Saturday, June 4, 2005

Titled

My day has been spent catching up on your journals pretty much. Actually, no. Just the past few hours. It feels like forever though! I love you all and I want to catch up but I can't stand just sitting here in this hard chair reading for hours! I want to be caught up. I've almost emptied one folder. All activities are on hold for an unknown amount of time. I'm starving and I need dinner! But we're going out and I'm not about to spoil my dinner before that. I wonder if that water bottle is mine... Oh well. It is now. That's a bit better. Kay, so what do I want to write? Oh, my day.

Chyna didn't sleep with me last night but that's okay. I had some of that ice cream last night and it's amazing. I love it! I was asleep before 11:30 (which is amazing for me on a Friday night). I woke up today around 9:30 and I got dressed and such. While Joey lost his baseball game, Gramma and I were out shopping. In theory for a bathing suit. It didn't happen. So we each got some cute stuff at Wal-Mart. (Please know that this next bit is not meant to make any of you feel jealous or envious or bad about yourselves in any way shape or form, kay? I'm just naturally like this.) I got a pair of shorts that were a size 5. I typically wear a 1 or a 3 (this is women's sizes, fyi) so they're a bit loose but, they're comfortable and they'll fit me perfectly around that time of the month. (Actually, a 1 is really really tight on me for the most part.) Oh, and I got this cute little nightgown that I may wear as a shirt. I'll post a picture later. We went to Tim Horton's for lunch. I had a BLT and an iced cappucino. Those things are devine! We drove out to Target to continue the search and didn't find anything. So I still need a new one piece. See, there are PLENTY of cute bikini's but I need a new one piece. Maybe I'll get over my issue with my thighs/stomach and just get one of those damn cute bikini's. I find that my body issues are rearing their ugly heads with full force lately. They're worse than ever actually. I'm working on it though. Rereading No Body's Perfect by Kimberly Kirberger. (I think that's her last name.) Time to go see if any one else realizes it's time for dinner. (It's practically 6PM. Typically, I'm not hungry now and Dad forces me to eat. Now, I am hungry and we're not out at the restaurant.) I'll write a review of the food later. LOL Right now, I'd probably eat a raw hamburger. (Ewww. Never mind. I'll take it well done please.)

Vickey

P.S. That kitty in the picture is Chyna. I can't find any on this computer of Tiger or Smokey. Oh, and Tiger is dying. Yup, Smokey died, Tiger's dying, and Chyna's dying to get outside and hunt. My cats hate(d) it here and I can't save them. :( Anybody want a nice indoor/outdoor cat? That I can come visit regularly?

P.P.S. I've decided on a name for my kitten. Zuri. His (we think it's a boy) eyes are blue and the Spanish word for blue is azure. It's hard to call "Azure" too many times so I shortened it to Zuri. Welcome to the family, Zuri. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sawyer, you have no life. you write too much and too small. and i think you should name you cat repugnance instead. just a thought

Anonymous said...

why not try a tankini?  i love it!  it makes me feel like i'm covered!-i've gotten a lot more modest over the years.  
;) I'm a size 3 too...I can squeeze into a 1 if I really try or don't eat all day!  5's are my loose fit.  we're some skinny arse chicks aren't we ;)  I always feel bad because I can't even shop in the womens section, the clothes don't fit!   Pey's friends even ask me if I'm a teenager..it sucks!
cute kitty name!  i like the creativity :)
xoxo~B