Saturday, June 11, 2005

WOOHOO! *dance*

Kay, people, get this. I have 20, count 'em, twenty, alerts left in one of my folders. Mind you, I have countless other folders but, they're easier to get through. I will be caught up by Friday, come hell or high water. Heck, I'm gonna be at Lindsay's with no school all day Friday. I'll catch up then and the nights before. I've got a few more entries to type up but, I'm hittin the sack. G'nite and sleep tight!

A very happy (and slightly sunburnt) Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey doll, nice to see that you're happy- always a good sign.  I do hoe you get your situation squared away and come back to us, we miss thee deeply!
Ciao, Mat

Anonymous said...

So hows the sunburn doing? Aloe is suppose to do wonders for that. Glad you are getting caught up on the alerts. I turned all mine off for the moment so I could get other things done. They can be soooooo overwhelming at times. Hope life is treating you well. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.