Thursday, June 16, 2005

Catchin' y'all up #2

Note: Please read these in the order in which I type them. Normally it doesn't matter *cough*Sara*cough* but, it does today. Kay? Thank you. Now, back to your regularly scheduled entries.

June 9

There was something I wanted to write the other day but I can't recall. So now, I resolve to blog every night. I'll write for 15 minutes, minimum. So now, let's see... Ooo! I got a bikini Monday. No, Tuesday. Lindz and I went to Target with Chris. He drove us there and back (unless you talk to Dad. Then, we ran into him there and he drove us home. But really, he picked us up and we drove there). I tried on a bikini and a wrap. Lindz saw it and asked if I was gonna let Chris. Yup, I did. A bllue and white tie-die bikini with a black knee-length wrap. I loved it! Color is great, fit perfect, enhances the right areas, all over great. Didn't have the money so we left and Chris drove us back. We sat in the car for a while and talked and Chirs & Lindz had a tickle fight. I'm always wary of going anywhere w/Lindz and a guy but it wasn't too bad actually. Later, I got the bikini and the wrap. So now today is Thursday. I'm sitting in choir watching West Side Story. I hate mirrored sunglasses because you can't tell where a guy's eyes are. So I ask them to remove them. Well, today my shirt is "hungry" meaning there's space between my chest and the collar. In math, I'm sitting there and I turn around to talk to Kyle for a minute (every day occurance). His eyes dart down. Talking to my chest. Great. I expect a great deal of that today. A white cami is not the best way to keep eyes off your chest, ladie. Awww... (WSS). I'll watch the next five minutes of this I guess...

Before I head to bed... I had a shrink appointment after school. I want to punch her. She annoys me. Then, I went to the pool for the first time all year. Basically laid on a lounge chair half asleep for the most part. Got a slight tan but nothing to write home about. came back, ate some pizza, used the net, Lindz came over. We jumped in the rain and laid on the tennis courts. The asphalt was warm and moist. Perfect. Volleyed the tennis ball back and forth but rarely hit it once after the serve. Came in and I took a shower. Bedtime, baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's definitely important to be comfortable with your therapist..I had several that I just couldn't talk to, but a select few that I found it easy to open up to.  Maybe you can try to see someone else?  It might help.
other than that sounds like good times~ and good fitting bathing suits kick arse!
xoxo~B