Saturday, June 18, 2005

Catchin' y'all up

June 13
So now I'm worried-ish. That guy that I was totally flirting with Friday? Well, he likes me too. I totally like him and I'm totally happy. My voice is high and I giggle a lot. The last time I was like this was October, Jon. The last guy I let touch me in any way and feel comfortable with was Jon. Both Bryan and Jon rubbed my shoulders. Both got under my bra strap (one with ice and one with his hands).

What if Bryan breaks my heart too? Do I take that risk or try to stay safe? How much do I risk for a guy I just met? His phone number (which he doesn't know I have) is sitting in my backpack. I've thought about him every day since Friday at least a dozen times or more. I hardly know Bryan but I want to get to know him better.
I'm thinking about asking him out for coffee or something but what if we have nothing to talk about? Or what if Dad sees us and gives me crap? I don't mind being seen out with a guy but would it be considered a date? I'm not allowed on one-on-one dates and in a group I wouldn't get enough time to talk to him alone.
Oh, and FYI: I met him around midterms but didn't know his name and didn't persue anything because he didn't intrigue me much. Well, now, he intrigues me far more. I just don't know. Maybe I should just call the boy. What do you all thinking? Do I call him or not? Ask him for coffee? Summer's coming fast.
Ooo! I'll see when his tests are and maybe get him to meet me at Hots or Starbucks betweent tests Thursday or before/after one of his (providing I can get a ride). So what do I do? I like him and I don't want to risk never seeing him again. But I am moving. Do I want to even consider starting something? Advice would be very helpful.

No comments: