Saturday, February 26, 2005

And it's actually Saturday! Woo, baby!

1. If a space colony could be built on the Moon or on Mars and humans could live there under protective domes, would you have any interest in living away from Earth? No thank you. I'm fine with Earth. But I might vacation on the Moon!

2. A commercial for a credit company starts with a man being denied for a loan because of his credit score (619) and then he encounters that same number in multiple places.  Is there a number that holds some significance for you that you encounter fairly often? Can't say that there is but Lindz encountered 23 all over the place this past Wednesday (the 23rd)

3. How many items are in your refrigerator door at this moment?  Of those, how many have you not touched in the last six months? I'm not even going to go count! I haven't touched quite a few in the past six months.

4. How often do you buy a movie without seeing it (either in a theater or through a movie rental)?  What was the last movie you purchased without having seen first?  Do you now think that if you'd seen it first, you wouldn't have purchased it? Not very often. The last movie I purchased without seeing it in it's entirity (sp?) was Se7en (seven) with Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman. I bought it yesterday at the mall and still haven't seen it all the way through so I can't tell ya!
 
5. What was the last thing you purchased at an electronics store?  An office supply store?  A department store? Dunno, dunno, dunno. :o)

6. Do you expect to owe taxes this year or get a refund?  Will this year's debt or refund be greater or less than last year's?
I will not owe or get a refund. It will be the same as last year. I know because I don't pay taxes.

That's all. Time to go have a "life"... if I can remember what one is like! lol

Love always,
Vickey

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great answers.  MMM Brad Pitt lol


Much Love,
Mary

Anonymous said...

Amen, Brad Pitt is dreamylishious!  Did you hear that Brad and Jen were separated at Madame Tousade's Wax Museum.  Apparently they had to have their arms melted off of each other and it cost like $19,000.  It's a shame!

Anonymous said...

Last Video I bought without seing the film first was 'Silence of the Lambs', and I was sooo disapointed.  I'd just read the book, so the film wasn't too scary to me!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

                                  Dear, Victoria.

I read your comment on Mat's blog.I know you pissed about me using the word, "gay", but let me explain.Where I live at every one uses the word "gay", even gay people. Not that I'm defending it or anything. But when a word gets  used so much sometimes you end up using it yourself unknowingly. It wasn't on purpose or anything. I just wasn't really thinking when I wrote it. Hopefully that clears everything up, and I'm not working you nerves.
 
                                   Sorry, Brandon.

Anonymous said...

7 was pretty good, I saw it in the theater many a moon ago ;)  I think you'll like it.  very interesting about the # 23.
xoxo~Bernadette