Thursday, February 17, 2005

Quickie update! @~>

Apparently alerts are now working (yay!) so I felt I must update to let ya know that while they were down, I posted a couple things. Not many but, they're below. Enjoy! Hahaha! Now, onto things like, oh, I don't know, math projects and waiting for Lindsay to get here to sleepover. Yes, it is Thursday. Yes, there is school tomorrow. Yes, my dad rocks at the moment.

Oh, and FYI: I've practiced BOTH of my solos tonight. Both "Take Me to the World" for Voice class and "On My Own" (from Les Mis) for Mom. I love them both but am infatuated with the latter at the moment. I've only sung it a few times (all tonight) but I'm already doing pretty good on it. I've gotta teach it to myself by Mother's Day.

And- and- and- guess what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! THREE SLEEPS!

Love always,
Vickey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes thank God the alerts are working my mailbox right now is full. ~*Tara*~

Anonymous said...

Yaaay!
Singing three more sleeps to go song!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I bet you sound so dang beautiful when you sing those solos, "On My Own" is a fantastic song. Oh to have the talent to be able to actually SING it and not sound like some is torturing a sick cat. What gift you have. Ok gotta get to work. I know it's Saturday but the PILE of work is almost as tall as me... well not quite but it FEELS that way. Soooooooooooooooooooooooo one................more................ time............ **********  H A P P Y ******B I R T H D A Y************
Thinking of you wishing you all the best.