Sunday, February 6, 2005

Saturday Six (on Sunday)

1. What is your favorite restaurant to visit for breakfast and what do you order? I don't typically do breakfast out. Heck, I don't typically do breakfast. But when I do go out for breakfast, I enjoy MaryEllen's. It's this little diner in my old hometown. I order french toast and bacon with a glass of chocolate milk. They put powdered sugar on their french toast. Yummy.

2. Do you have any unique ability like those who appear on David Letterman's "Stupid Human Tricks?"  If so, how did you learn you had this talent? Ummm... I can put my feet to the top of my head and I think I can wiggle my ears. The feet thing I've known since I was in second grade and my ears I just figured out about two weeks ago.
 
3. There are plenty of sites on the internet for pen pals; some of them are specifically designed for communicating with people in prison.  Have you ever or would you begin corresponding with a stranger who was in prison? I haven't done it and I probably wouldn't just because I'd be paranoid that s/he would track me down.
 
4. Name two questions you have always wanted to ask a pair of identical twins. I've never "always wanted to ask a pair of identical twins" anything. I could come up with something though.
 
5. If you looked back at your high school yearbook photos, what is more embarrassing?  Your hair, your clothes, your glasses, or your complexion? Well, I'm going to answer this about my middle school yearbook photos since the only high school photo I have is from this year and the yearbook isn't out yet. I'm most embarassed about my clothes. My parents always made me wear something awful that I'd never have picked out by myself.

6. If you had to change the color of one of the following, which would you change and why:  the walls in your living room, your car, or your eyes. The living room walls! It's this awful beige that came with the place. The car is green and kinda ugly but liveable. I've come to accept my eyes the way they are (though I may get green contacts... or blue).

That's the Saturday Six. Only one day late.

Love always,
Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are those coloured contacts expensive?
I always fancied trying brown eyes ;o)
Are beige walls really that bad?
Is there no cool shade of beige?
Says she, with beige walls that she loves!!
Oh, I did used to have a hot pink kitchen, now that's cool...right?
Sara   x