Friday, February 4, 2005

Seventeen sleeps!

Today is great so far. But my radio station trashed my hometown. They were saying that all the garduates of Marion High get incarserated and only three have gone on to higher education. Excuse me, but I attented Marion Elementary from K-4 and part of fifth. Granted, it's not exactly a hotbed of genius but they are pretty smart. When I was in K, there was this one senior who rode my bus (K-1 and the high school got out at the same time). She was pregnant that year. She still lives in Marion with four kids and no diploma last I knew.

Love always,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate that!
It's like when my old Town was voted one of the worst places to live in the UK, when I LOVED living there!!  
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

sterotypes suck, i try to ignore them ;)
xoxo~B