Friday, February 18, 2005

Photo Scavenger Hunt

Stupid stupid computer and brother. Won't upload pictures. Won't work. Argh! Will fix somehow. Brother must be murdered.

Woohoo! I figured it out.........

This week's Photo Scavenger Hunt (#15) should be completed by Saturday, February 19, at 8 PM EST. 

This week's theme will be:  DELICIOUS

These are some things I find to be delicious!

Bananas, Banana cream pudding, mint cocoa (in the cup), chocolate truffles, the white stuff is coconut, Nutella, and brownie mix.... Yummy! Now, to drink that cocoa! Enjoy your weekend! I hope to update before I leave for Mom's. If not, enjoy your weekend! And send the cards my way! My fifteenth birthday is Sunday! At 4:27pm, I turn fifteen years old! WooHoo!

Love always,
Vickey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deeelicious!!
That is everything but the coconut of course, which would just be blech!!
:o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

all yummie stuff!!
You changed your background.  I thought I hit the wrong link lol
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Luv,
Promise

Anonymous said...

oh yum!!!  Isn't Nutella the BEST!!!!  Great pic!!!
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ValsThoughts

Anonymous said...

Alright.!!!... I guessed almost right on the head when I wished you Happy Birthday in the other comment section. OH YEAH!!!! (I am such a goofball aint I?) So I hope it is an awesome, excellent, most bodacious birthday. What a grand and glorious day when you were born and given unto the world. This place just wouldn't be the same without you mylady. Heck I'm even ready to forgive the fact that you LIKE coconut.... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Oh well that's what makes the world so awesome, we're all so unique.

Take care of the awesome, unique you Victoria. Toodles.