Friday, February 11, 2005

Weekend Assignment

I'm back, baby! And so is the weekend assignment!

Weekend Assignment #47: Reveal Your Teenage Celebrity Crush! Oh, come on. We all had one. Share yours, and tell us why that particularly celebrity tripped your teenage trigger.

Extra Credit: Tell us: Do you still have a little teeny bit of a crush on that celebrity? Yes? No? Maybe so?

Well, I AM teenage so I'll pick my first TV crush. Tommy Dawkins aka Brandon Quinn. Brandon as normal average joe Tommy....

With wolf eyes.....

And as the wolf....

Why did he "tip my childhood trigger"? Because he's hot. Easy as pie. He. Is. Hot. Just look at those pictures. And yes. He still gets me hot under the collar. He's still hot. I just haven't seen the show in forever. Time to pack.

Love always,
Vickey

Images from bigwolfoncampus.org

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My cousins used to watch that show. I think I will remind them when they get home from school. I'm glad you are back. ~*Tara*~

Anonymous said...

She's back, baby!!
My first celebrity crush would be Michael J Fox in Back to the future :o)  
And no, I do not still have a teensy bit of a crush on him!!
Dirk Benedict from the A team though, mmm, he's still a cutie!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I used to have the hots for Patrick Swayze when I was younger...dirty dancing was so scandalous back then ;)
I don't know that show, but he is hot!
xoxo~Bernadette