Friday, February 4, 2005

Reporting from TRSH

So it's time to fill you all in. Child Services was here because Mom called them. She wanted to report Dad for a) our fight and b) leaving Joey in my care. As for our fight, it got way out of hand. I was scared that he would hit me. Not the right way to live. I hate watching my brother. Hate it. I have told Dad that and he tels me to "quit complaining and deal with it. It's not like you have so much added responsibility. All you do is sit on your butt on the computer all afternoon." Can you say jerk? Joey and I have gotten into fistights before. On what used to be a regular basis.

Oh! Did I mention Dad's comment about my coping skills? Ha! He said I need to develop better coping skills. Ha! I told him that with all the crap I have to deal with, I'm lucky I haven't been commited to a mental institution. He just tried not to laugh and told me that maybe I should talk to him. As I told the guy from child services, I'm not talking to him.

Love always,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm glad you're OK hon.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

couldn't we all use better coping skills?!
I'm glad you're all right, was worried about you.  It may not be such a bad thing to talk to dad some...just remember that it's a lot easier to talk on your terms ;)
Take care of yourself doll~
xoxo~B