Saturday, February 26, 2005

Na na na na na!

Ten Things I've Done that You Probably Haven't

1. Gone 15 years without having a boyfriend or any sort of male "action" including holding hands

2. Memorized every word to every song on "The Wiggles" CD..... at fourteen

3. Had my "love" ask my BFF for a certain sexual favor

4. Gotten up and sat down at the computer first thing.... with my nasty retainer still in and my glasses still on.... ick

5. Had my auntie Lori and my mom both discover my journal but neither one reads it

6. Called the police on my best friend's dad

7. Thought a 911 operator was being a total pain in the butt

8. Talked to Child Services and the cops

9. Been bought ice cream at midnight by a cop... before going to my friend's house, crashing on her couch, and sleeping through the only earthquake in this area in my entire life

10. Created FOUR different AOLJournals (this one, Progress, Results, and my private one)

So what are your ten things?

Love always,
Vickey

Snagged from Scalzi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well my dear to be honest I've gone my ENTIRE life without a boyfriend or any sort of Male action and survived. Hee hee. Heard of the Wiggles but never heard their music. Quite the memory there. I've seen several if these lists and am amazed how manyof them tend to focus on the really negative things in life. Which fits with the brain research I've been doing that claims our wonderful neural nets are much more efficient at storing and retrieving negative experiences. Has something to do with a survival mechanism. If I find the time may have to try this one.

Happy almost bday.

Anonymous said...

I've been piiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiicking flowers!
Gotta love them Wiggles!
I started out thinking them irritating, but now I know all the words to their songs too :o)
Sara   x