Monday, February 28, 2005

Written on an unknown date

Changes this week:

    Caseworker

    Seat in science

    My clothes (haha duh)

    Mood daily (ex. Depressed this morning, now happy)

    Handholding fiasco

    Mini-pimpette nickname

    Spirit week

    Snow is melting L

    Nail polish is chipping (no big deal this time)

    Views on modesty (my favorite Pants may be somewhat immodest)

    Less afraid

    Pope is sick L

    Lock-in plans going well

    Dad?s going to drive for lock-in but we don?t need him to

 

 

Blech. Bleeech. Tiredness. Lack of energy. Depressed. That is me. Right now. Ugh. I?ve decided that I didn?t want to die when I last said it. I just didn?t want to deal anymore. Exactly as I feel now.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Stickers help a little. I have a bunch of stickers in my backpack and I was feeling depressed. Didn?t want to do my work so I got ?em out. Put one on my nose (didn?t stay), let Sarah M. take a couple, and put one on either cheek. So stickers make me smile. Smiling is good. My math teacher hit me. *Tries to pout and not giggle*

 

 

Love always,

Vickey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hullo. Can't be up and cheerful all the time. The key is what to do with those ickey feelings. Hope this aint you now. At least you have your health... that may sound kinda quaint or patronizing but that aint my intention at all. I just spent the last two hours watching my son-in-law writhe in pain as he tries to recover from a plane crash... nasty stuff life is. Ah me life is complicated and painful and sometimes so damn confusing.

Like your sticker idea. Cool idea to share them around. Take care mylady.

Anonymous said...

Before my computer days - about six months ago - I used to have to write proper letters to my cousin in the US.  I had a bunch of smiley face stickers, and used to put one at the bottom of each letter!!  I had forgotten that!!  Stickers are cool, they make me smile too :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

oooh, getting a caseworker, that's always fun <sarcastic giggle>
Yup, there's a big difference between wanting to die and feeling overwhelemed and not in control, sometimes you just want to escape not leave all together.  Totally understandable doll :)  I love stickers, still do!  I ordered a book from Pey's scholastic book order just for the Rainbow Brite stickers ;)  yup, i'm an official dork!
xoxo~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

hey you butt munch,
  you totaly put a sticker on my check that day!! so :-P dork but i love you! and yeah i think im atempting to catch up again! lalalala
~The one and only Lindz~