Sunday, February 6, 2005

SuperBowl Sunday!

I didn't write anything up this weekend as I was too sick. I already know that I'm staying home tomorrow. Which is good since I didn't do any of my homework. But I can't talk so I'd be useless in school. Anyhow.... the superbowl is on. My cousin is over and is annoying me. When I'm sick, I'm irritable and cranky. And you don't mess with me unless ya want ur head bitten off. Ugh! But what I came here to write was this.....

A lock-in here is a group of people getting together at a location (in this case, a church) and you sleep there until morning. Well, normally there's not much sleeping. You stay up until all hours of the night. My church is throwing one on my birthday (not because of my birthday but still a great coincidence) and a ton of people from my school have been invited by Lindz and I. When I was little, I was supposed to go to one at a bowling alley with my girl scout troop. It started at eleven and I couldn't stay up that long so Mom was going to set the alarm and wake me up at about ten thirty so we could go. She slept through the alarm or something and I never got to go. Oh, well.

I don't know how expensive colored contacts are but at the moment, I wear normal clear contacts. I lost one today. Haha. No big deal as it probably would have fallen out anyhow. My eyes water when I get really sick and they've been watering all day. Dad's going to pick up my comfort foods tomorrow morning. Yay!

Ginger ale and saltines,
Vickey

P.S. That's my way of saying I hope you feel good since ginger ale and saltines are my comfort food. Love to y'all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for explaining the lock in thing, I thought it had to mean something different like that!!
Hope you feel better soon hon :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Lock-ins are so much fun ;) I don't think most of them ended up being much staying in tho.
I hope you feel better :)
xoxo~Bernadette