Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Forty-four more for your viewing pleasure.....

Another of these cuz I am so bored (and definitly PMS <~confirmed ninth period but that's another story)......

Snagged from Danielle

What are your first and middle names? 

 

Victoria Elizabeth. Victoria because it's pretty and Elizabeth because a) it goes together nicely and b) it's my Mom's mom's first name

 

2. What color pants are you wearing? 

 

My purple sweats! Oh, Timmy! lol

 

3. What are you listening to right now?

 

Dad bang around in the kitchen to fix dinner... I wanted Meredith Brooks but, no dice. It's at Lindsay's.

 

4. What was the last thing you ate?

 

Chocolate truffle... hehe ^_^

 

5. Do you wish on stars?

 

If a dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep, why shouldn't I? Of course.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

 

Oooo! What was it called!? Either strawberry red, or robin's egg blue, or tickle me pink, or some shade of purple that I loved the name.

 

 7. How is the weather right now?

 

Right now? The weather outside? Muddy. Inside my head? Stormy with treacourus (sp) waters.

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone?

 

Lindz

 

9. Do you like the person who sent this to you?

 

Stolen from Danielle (whose journal I love)

 

10. How old are you today?

 

5474 days, 18 hours, 24 minutes, 53 seconds when I checked (translation: 4 days, 6 hours, and 34 minutes right now until I turn 15)

11. Favorite drink?

 

At the moment? Mint cocoa

12. Favorite sport?

 

Don't play. Don't watch. My life has enough adrenaline.

 

13. Hair color?

 

Brown

 

14. Do you wear contacts?

 

Yep. Just clear. :(

 

15. Siblings?

 

I have a full brother (ugh) named Joey who is 11, a half brother named Timmy at birth who just turned 17 last Friday (the 11th) but whom I have never meet :(, and a half sister named Samantha Rae whom I love immensly and who will be two at the end of April. I also have step-siblings but I won't get into them except for names. David, Richie, and possibly some others....

 

16. Favorite month?

 

Once said October now say "the month I move!" lol

 

17. Favorite food?

 

I love food. I don't gorge myself but I love food. I'm currently in love with the chocolate truffles I got from Dad for Valentine's Day. Other than that, nicolettes from the patisserie at Wegman's (local supermarket) are devine. So is that wrap thing at the mall. And a ton of other stuff.

 

18. What was the last movie you saw?

 

In theater? I don't know. On TV? Lucky 7. On VHS? Taped version of A Knight's Tale. DVD? Harry Potter 3

19. Favorite day of the year?

 

Well, it happens this Sunday.....

20. What do you do to vent anger?

 

I yell, scream, cry, swear, write, talk, and say things I later regret (or not so regret...).

 

21. What was your favorite toy as a child?

 

I had way too many toys. Loved my Barbie dolls, loved Megan, and Mariah. Have to say my teddy bear though. It used to be my mom's.

 

22. What is your favorite season?

 

Autumn. Easy.

23. Hugs or kisses?

 

Are we talking Hershey's here? If so, kisses with almonds. If not, I'll stick to hugs until Monsieur Knight in Shining Armor on a White Horse gets his directions straight!

24. Chocolate or Vanilla?

 

Do you know me at all?! CHOCOLATE!

28. Living arrangements?

 

Awfulness. I live with my father and brother and see my mom, sister, and stepdad every other weekend. I'm trying to move in with my mom.

29. When was the last time you cried? 

 

Are we talking good cry or cry? Good cry was a while ago but cry was earlier today.

30. What is under your bed? 

 

Not much. Some old clothes and some dust bunnies.

31. Who is the friend you have had the longest?

 

I'm not sure who's a friend anymore. :'(

32. What did you do last night?

 

Homework, got my hair done by Lindz, chocolate.

33. Favorite smell?

 

The smell of anything "deepfried and smothered in chocolate". LOL

 

34. What inspires you?

 

The love I hope to one day find

35. What are you afraid of?

 

Dying without finding my true love

 

36. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn?

 

Extra butter or caramel or cheese! (The tri-tins!)

 

37. Favorite car? 

 

Easy answer. 1966 red convertible corvette.

 

38. Favorite Flower?

 

From a guy? Red roses. In general? Lilacs/roses.

 

39. Number of keys on your key ring?

 

One.

40. How many years at your current job?

 

Let's see... I started going to school at the age of about 3 and I'll be 15 in 5 sleeps so that's about 12 years.

41. Favorite day of the week?

 

Wednesday, Sunday morning, and every other Friday

42. What did you do on your last birthday???

 

A year ago!? You expect me to remember a year ago? Dinner at the Roadhouse where they burnt my steak :(

43. How many states have you lived in?

 

Lived in? One. NY.

44. Have many cities have you lived in? 

 

Two. Both part of Greater Rochester but still two VERY different towns.

 

So there is fourty-four more questions that waste my time! Woo-hoo! Time to go do something mindless! Yay.

 

Love always,
Vickey

No comments: