Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Late (very late) Sunday Brunch

It's getting lonely here without the alerts working. :o( I'll be updating later but for now, just wanted to let you know that stuff like the Sunday Brunch, Saturday Six, and Weekend Assignments are going to remain in this journal but stuff like Journal Jar and random surveys will be in my results journal. Now, onto the Sunday Brunch, which I, of course, managed to miss due to lack of alert.

"On Valentine's Day, millions of men give millions of women flowers, cards and candy as a heartfelt expression of the emotion that also motivates men to observe anniversaries and birthdays: fear." -Dave Barry

1) Do you celebrate Valentine’s Day with your significant other?
Ha! Me? Have a significant other? I've been single for 15 years.

2) What is the best Valentine’s Day gift you have ever received?
I get chocolates. Chocolate truffles this year from my dad.

3) Describe your best Valentine date.
This year. Chocolates while doing my homework.

4) Did you pass out Valentines to your classmates as a child?
Course. First we had to then I wanted to.

5) What is your favorite Valentine décor? (hearts, cupids, etcetera)
Hearts, stars, horseshoes, clovers, and blue moons! Pots of golden rainbows, and me red balloons! Hahahaha! Hearts, thank you very much.


That is the Sunday Brunch that was due this past Sunday. Tada!

Love always,
Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Dad always used to send me a Valentine's card, disguised his handwriting so I wouldn't guess it was from him, but I always knew!  Ahh, kinda sweet :o)
Sara   x