Friday, February 4, 2005

Sixteen sleeps and counting......

Last entry until Sunday or Monday. :~( I guess my photo scavenger hunt is gonna be late (if I do it....) I hope your weekends are great. And the lock-in is coming along! Yay for Murph for driving himself (and possibly Jake)! Yay! Just yay! Unfortunatly, I'm getting sick. So is my brother. Luckily, my baby sister is already sick so I can't give her my cold. Time to go up to my room since my father is pi$$ing me off. This is what I'm trying to escape. Fighting. Nagging. Argh! Much love to all! Enjoy your weekends! :~)

Love always,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend Vickey :o)
Have to ask, what's a lock-in there?
Can't be the same as it is here, am sure you wouldn't be staying up half the night in a bar after hours, as that's what I would call a lock-in!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon, and your little sister too :)
enjoy your weekend!
xoxo~B