Saturday, February 26, 2005

Twenty Questions

I got this from Promise who got it from Tracy who got it from Dawn which is where it originated.

1. What's the biggest lie you've ever told someone you were involved with? 
Involved with? I've never been involved with anyone. I've told guys I was dating someone to get out of turning them down with a "Not interested".

2. Pick the pain that's the most bothersome to you:

             A.) A toothache

            
B.) An earache

             C.) A headache


3. Whose one person you always enjoy spending time with?
Samantha (baby sister), Mom, & Auntie Lori

4. What kind of toothpaste do you use?
Something by Crest. I need to find one that whitens well and fast!

5. If you could switch places with one fellow blogger for one day who would you pick?
Nope, not going there. My life might suck according to some standards but I'm not going to deal with someone else's problems when I'm just beginning to figure out how to deal with mine. That said, if forced to choose, I think I'd pick Sara because I'd get to experience a different culture. I'm already picking up on the tea drinking part (says she with a hot cup of tea waiting for her to stop this incessant typing and drink up!).

6. When you're out driving on the road what is your biggest pet peeve?
All the darned cops pulling me over for driving without a permit! lol

7.How many colds have you had this winter?

One that made me miss school, one that wasn't that bad, and the one that's not a cold but that is making my throat feel like I have strep without any red markings right now

8. Is there anything you do that's annoying that you're aware of? 
I crack my knuckles.

9. What sitcom family would you most like to be a part of?

Oh, gosh.... Hmmmm.... Does the cast of Friends count?

10. Do you have anything that you've owned since childhood?
Mariah, Megan, Blankie, Fuzz

11. What is your favorite horror movie?
People always ask this and I never know! The ones I watched with Liz!

12. When you go to the grocery store what's your first stop?
I don't go to the grocery store much anymore.

13. What new tv show are you most looking forward to checking out?
That one with John Stamos, Jake in Progress, I think

14. You're given $300 to spend just on yourself what do you buy? 
A down comforter for my bed in lavender and paint to redo my walls in purple (like I originally had wanted) and with whatever was leftover, books and CD's

15. What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?

Project Graveyard or getting hit by a car (no major injuries just very shaken up and a couple scratches)

16. What are three things you still hope to accomplish?
Fall in love, have children, and get married. Not in that order.

17. What professional would you least want to hear the word,"Oops." from? 


                 
A.) A doctor

                 B.) A hairdresser

                 C.) A plumber


18.Have you ever expierenced deja vu?
All the time!

19. If you could rewrite the ending of one old movie which one would you pick and what would you have happen?
The only movie ending that I didn't like was Van Helsing but I see why it should end that way.

20. Are you upset that the NHL hockey season was cancelled?
They could cancel every single sports season and I wouldn't really give a crap. Except on Sunday afternoons in the Fall. I'm so used to hearing football even though I don't know what's happening!

That's all for Twenty Questions!

Love always,
Vickey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great answers. For #17 it matters a little WHAT the preson is doing right? I mean if the doc is doing heart surgery and says "Oops" that could be baaaaaad news bears. If a hairdressor is cutting my hair near my ears and says "oops" could mean less ear to hear with eh?

I want to rewrite the ending to "Titanic" so that the dang ship doesn't sink! That would kinda throw the whole movie tho I suppose.

Anonymous said...

Great answers.  Glad you liked the 20 Questions.  I usually post them on Monday Morning.  Thanks for playing. -Dawn-

Anonymous said...

Hee hee, at Michaels comment, my Brother actually did cut my ear while cutting my hair, I think he was 4 at the time!!  It wasn't too bad, I still have my ear!
Today would be a good day to switch places, I have a mint chocolate Aero in the fridge and two Flake bars waiting to be eaten!  Ooh, and all the housework is already done :o)  Have plenty of tea bags too!
Sara   x