Monday, February 21, 2005

Twenty Questions

1. Is there one thing in your personal life people always ask you about?  What's happening with my parents

2. If you had to write your autobiography what would you title it?  What is Normal?

3. You see someone you went to school with,and they remember you but you have no idea who they are,do you fess up or do you pretend you know them? Well, I'm changing this question a bit. "If you see a family member who remembers you but you have no idea who they are, do you fess up or do you pretend you know them?" It depends. Typically, I fess up but ocassionally, when I see someone who I know that I know but cannot remember their name, I'll fake it.

4. What is your definition of a friend? A friend is there through good and bad. They support you and help you get through life better than you would have without them.

5. What's your favorite fruit? Strawberries, cantaloupe, and honeydew melon

6. Is there anything you've failed at that you'd like to try again? I don't think so.

7. If you could only listen to one musician for the rest of your life who would you pick? I can't pick. The musician I like changes based on my mood. I couldn't just pick one.

8. Describe your earliest childhood memory. I don't know what is earlier than what. I remember starting preschool, being told "where babies come from" (I was just a couple months past three. The conversation spurred because Mom was preganant with the demon child.), dancing in the garage, walking Dallas. I just don't know what happened first.

9. Pick your favorite Disney movie out of the three listed:

A.) Beauty and the Beast

B.) Cinderella because of the rags to riches, true love, romantic life :)

C.) Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

10. Have you ever been injured while dealing with an animal? I've been bit, scratched, frenched, scurried over, and clawed by dogs, cats, and iguanas.

11. What's one sound you never get tired of hearing? Rain pounding on the roof tops *sigh*

12. Is there one TV show you never miss? Not lately. Used to be that I never missed General Hospital but that's kinda fell by the wayside. I'll have to tune in tomorrow.

13. Yellow or chocolate cake? Do I really have to answer this? We all know that I love chocolate!  (Question for all technical peoples: why isn't that blinking? It is a blinkie!)

14. What's one place you wouldn't want to be stranded? One place? The same continent with my father and/or brother

15. Do you have a favorite pair of shoes? My hooker boots! They're ankle-high, velvet boots with about an inch of a heel. I love 'em! My friends think that I look like a hooker in 'em. (Note to self: take picture of feet in boots and include.)

16. What' the first thing you do when you get up in the morning? Wonder how long I have to sleep still.

17. List three things that annoy you about other people.

i) This is mostly my fault but when they do stuff like put their arm around me and don't pick up on the hints that I don't want it there.... I should give obvious hints or should just tell them

ii) When they say "I'm fat" and weigh about 87 pounds! Or other forms of putting themselves down

iii) Close-minded people

18. What's the first thing you read about in the newspaper? Only read the comics

19. Do you have trouble apologizing? Depends on the circumstances

20. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes but I'm not quite sure where it fits with my Christian beliefs. If we all die and go to Heaven or Hell, what are the ghosts doing there? Why aren't they in Heaven or Hell? I don't believe in Limbo or Purgatory so it's not like ghosts are in either place.

I have a billion entries to type up and a billion things to do and zero time in which to do them! Must go catch up more on Journal Alerts!

Love always,
Vickey

"Blinkie" from Tami's Blinkie's

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, good answers :o)
Needing to see a pic of your 'hooker boots'!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Terrific answers. I'm the one who writes up the 20 Questions and I just wanted to stop by and say hi after seeing you answered them in Angel's blog.  Feel free to stop by and say hi. I post the 20 Question Sunday night or Monday morning.
Thanks for playing!! -Dawn-

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking I may swipe this one, I loved your answers :)
about the blinky, one of the problems I had was that I was loading them as .jpg or.bmp -- they have to be in .gif to blink :)  I hope that helps!
Hope you're having a great week doll!
take it easy~xoxo~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

LOL love the title of your autobiography.... mine would be "I Came in Through the Window" long story my dear.  My childhood memories are quite sporatic, in part due to my dad dying when I was 12, it must have freaked me pretty bad. But as I journal more, more stuff comes back. Funny thing about ghosts isn't it... many Christians don't believe in them... yet they are taught to pray to the "Holy Ghost" which Jesus Christ put a lot power into. It was like don't mess with the Holy Ghost (which I believe in). Anywho...good answers, good ansers.