Tuesday, February 8, 2005

It's a Chicken Soup Day!

I feel like doing this in this journal and not in my results journal. I'm hope sick for the second day but am sick for the fourth day. Eh. I'll be back to school tomorrow though. I'm feeling quite well. yay for the Patriots! First game I ever actually watched. Well, I watched 3/4 of it.

[[ name ]] Victoria Elizabeth
[[nicknames ]] - Vickey, Tink, 4x4, Sawyer, Chicky, Doll
[[ birthday ]] - February 20, 1990
[[ astrological sign ]] - Pisces
[[ sexual preference ]] - none till my wedding night, thank you very much. lol I won't be taking advantage of NYS's new law that allows gay marriage.
[[ marital status ]] - Single
[[ current hair color ]] - natural much to my dismay :( brown
[[ eye color ]] - brown
[[ parents still together? ]] - HA!
[[ siblings? ]] - well, this is my damned journal and I can tell you all about my siblings. Including my half-brother. Samantha Rae is my half-sister (Mom and Ray). She'll be two in April. Joseph Lee is my brother (Mom and Dad). He turned eleven in 2004. Timmy (not one I've mentioned before) is my older half-brother. His seventeenth birthday is this Friday which means in a year he can start looking for his birth parents. He was given up for adoption at six months old (Mom).
[[ pets ]] - none in this house, 3 cats at BG's (Smokey, Tigger, Chyna), 2 cats (Sophie and Orange Kitty) and a dog (Shadow the Frenchman lol) and a isht load of fish at Mom's
[[ in school/graduated? ]] - Freshman year at the local HS
[[ rent, lease, or own your home? ]] - live in the rented house my dad pays for
[[ what do you do for work? ]] - school
[[ how much do you make? ]] - nada
[[ what do you drive? ]] - people crazy
[[ black and white/color ]] - techni-color
[[ black/white ]] - Black
[[ red/blue ]] - red
[[ dogs/cats ]] - cats
[[ roses/daisies ]] - roses
[[ hair: short/long ]] - for me? long-ish
[[ boots/shoes ]] - stylish boots (not winter ones)
[[ food: mexican/italian ]] Italian
[[ dark/light ]] - dark
[[ day/nite ]] - night
[[ city/country ]] - city

do you/have you...
[[ color your hair? ]] - yea
[[ have tattoos? ]] - not yet
[[ have piercings? ]] - yep, my ears
[[ stolen anything? ]] - no
[[ been married? ]] - at 15? no
[[ been divorced? ]] - if i haven't married, how can i be divorced?

have you ever...
[[ been in love ]] - thought so but i wasn't
[[ kept a secret from everyone ]] - yea
[[ had an imaginary friend ]] - yea
[[ called or seen a psychic ]] - does Mom count?
[[ ever cried at a chick flick ]] - does Patch Adams count?
[[ had a crush on a teacher ]] - yea but I ain't sayin' who cuz Lindz reads this
[[ found a cartoon character attractive ]] - can't say that I have
[[ prank called someone ]] - OMG! YES!
[[ eaten a whole box of cookies and thought you were fat after that ]] - nope
[[ been on stage ]] - yea
[[ gotten in a car accident ]] - yes, no major injuries


do you...
[[ wear eye shadow ]] - yea
[[ have a dog ]] - yea, at Mom's, who wants to FRENCH me!
[[ want a tattoo, and where ]]- yea, don't know what, not quite sure where
[[ have any regrets ]] - i wish i didn't
[[ have a crush ]] - HA! YES!
[[ do you have a best friend ]] - yea
[[ who do you go to for advice]]- you!
[[ who knows all your secrets ]]- Lindz
[[ who do you cry with ]] - usually myself

do you believe in...
[[ god/devil ]] - yes
[[ yourself ]] - yes
[[ your friends ]] - most of the time
[[ aliens ]] - why shouldn't i?
[[ love ]] - HELL YEAH!
[[ the closet monster ]] - closet monster? lol! yea, it's that ugly sweater in my dad's closet
[[ one person for everyone ]] - yea, i just haven't met him yet (or have i?)


what are you...
[[ doing ]] - singing along pitifully to Grease
[[ wearing ]] - purple sweatpants and an oversized T-shirt (that I really need to change out of to make myself feel better)
[[ listening to ]] - Grease "You're making fun of me, Riz?"
[[ thinking ]] - "I should get off and go do my homework."
[[ smelling ]] - Ginger ale... yummy
[[ drinking ]] - See above. Ginger ale!

 

Time to go do my homework and get dressed! And perhaps eat something for the first time in about three days. Hey, I can't help being sick. Much love to all!

Love always,
Vickey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I hope you get feeling better soon. I am neww to reading your journal. I came across it through someother journals I read.....Kasey

Anonymous said...

Wow, so many Vickey facts!!
[[ have tattoos? ]] - not yet, chuckle :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

so funny...the dog wants to french you! hehe.  k, taking giggle fit elsewhere ;)
take care doll~
xoxo~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

Darling, I'm going to steal your quiz, it'll get itself onto my blog within a day or two so visit!
Chow,
Mat