Sunday, March 27, 2005

10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

Taken from Meg over at Friendship, Loyalty, and Love....

TEN random things about me..
1. I miss my sisters (both Julia and Pixie).
2. I can't wait to get my license.
3. Sometimes I think about calling Ray Dad.
4. I'm going to the movies tonight.
5. I loved playing school when I was little.
6. I can be pretty insane when I know and trust you.
7. My cat was my most prized "possession".
8. I've never been downhill skiing.
9 . I'd die without my writing.
10. I haven't left the tri-state area since I was in second grade.

NINE ways to win my heart...
1. Love. Open your heart. <~stealing this one
2. Don't treat me like I'm the world. It'll scare me away.
3. Make me laugh.
4. Understand that even if I love you that sometimes I need to get away from you.
5. "Buy me a rose on your way home from work..."
6. ".... open the door for me. What could it hurt?"
7. be Romantic. romantic. romantic. <~stolen again :)
8. have faith in God. <~yet another (I knew I liked this girl!)
9. Be good with kids.

EIGHT things I want to do before I die..
1. Go bungee-jumping.
2. Fall in love. Get married. Have kids. (I include them as one.)
3. Publish a book.
4. Have a career I love.
5. Be someone's Lori. (aka someone that's not your mom but you know is always there for you no matter what)
6. Be baptised.
7. Travel Europe.
8. Visit my sister... in her hometown.

SEVEN ways to annoy me.
1. Treating God as though He were nothing
2. Retarded or gay.
3. Scraping your teeth against your fork *shudders*
4. Nails. Chalkboard. Enough said.
5. Antagonizing me.
6. Not LISTENING
7. Assuming you know what's best for me/who I am

SIX things I believe in
1. "Despite everything, I truly believe that people are really good at heart." ~Anne Frank
2. God <~stolen
3. True Love <~stolen
4. Home
5. Romance
6. Hope *dreamy smile*

FIVE things Im afraid of..
1. Dying without true love
2. My sister (Pixie) getting hurt
3. Never seeing those I love and miss again
4. Samara (the girl from The Ring)
5. Hurting myself (which is a damn good fear if you ask me)

FOUR favorite items in my room
1. My canopy
2. My fuzz
3. My pictures (esp. the one of Smokey and I)
4. My precious jewelry

THREE things I do every day..
1. Pray
2. Love
3. Think <~yet another one

TWO things I want to do right now..
1. Hug my baby sister
2. Have no homework hanging over my head

ONE person I want to see right now..
1. Just one? I pick.... Auntie Lori. (Yes, I did giggle outloud when I typed that!)

Love always,
Vickey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these Vickey, agree with sooo many of them, especially the being afraid of Samara one!!
"Understand that even if I love you that sometimes I need to get away from you."
Very true my dear, a good one to remember.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

(((Vic)))

Anonymous said...

OK so any guy who wants to woo you and win your heart should be able to know exactly how to go about it with this entry. Man are you gonna have guys beating down your door one of these days, all of em bearing roses, tellin you jokes,  and opening the door for ya. Then they will help you write a book about travelling to Europe to visit your big sister where you stop off at the Vatican to be baptised...doesn't matter if you is not Catholic, still a cool Holy Place. Whew! Get ready mylady!

Till then....... might as well do your homework.