Tuesday, March 8, 2005

Survey.... with a surprise! My very first.....

Did I already do this one? I don't know! Oh, well. Enjoy!

1. First name: Victoria
2. Were you named after anyone:  My middle name is for my maternal grandmother
3. Do you wish on stars: YES! Shooting stars & first one I see
4. When did you last cry: Ummmm..... a while ago? Oh. On Sunday about my doggie.... that was put to sleep seven years ago
5. Do you like your handwriting: 
Sometimes
6. What is your favorite lunch meat: Turkey from IGA
7. What is your birth date:  Feb 20, 1990
8. What is your most embarrassing CD:  
None, really

10. Are you a daredevil: Sometimes
11. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell: :o(
12. Do looks matter?  Kinda. I don't want to look like crap but I don't need to get up at 5:30 every day to blow-dry my hair (but I did yesterday... for the first time in forever)
13. How do you release anger: Writing, talking, praying, hitting a pillow, etc.
14. Where is your second home: First home-Mom's. Second home-Lindz's (both her home's) Third home-RI Fourth home-Dad's
15. Do you trust others too easily: probably
16. What was your favorite toy as a child:  my Barbies

17. What class in high school do you think was totally useless: Still in HS and science
18. Do you have a journal: 
MANY! This one, this one, this one, this one, this one (but it's private), and Lightheart (BTW: once again, I say, if you want to read my private journal just ask. I'll probably grant you access. Unless you're Zak being an idiot. lol)
19. Do you use sarcasm a lot:  Me, use sarcasm? Ha! ::note sarcasm::
20. Favorite movie(s):  Too many. Moulin Rouge, Pretty Woman, Dirty Dancing, and more!

21. Would you bungee jump: Yea. But I'd go with someone I love and trust.
22. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off: Mostly
23. Do you think that you are strong: Emotionally, mostly. Physically, no. Mentally, pretty much

24. What is your favorite ice cream flavor:  TONS! Death by Chocolate, Forbidden Chocolate, Cookies and Cream, and a billion others!
25. Shoe size:  depends on the shoe. Anywhere from 6 1/2 to 7 1/2
26. What are you favorite colors: Purple
27. What is your least favorite thing about yourself: I try to like me exactly as I am but I don't like how little I work out or how much I procrastinate
28. Who do you miss most: MY AUNTIE! LORI, I MISS YOU!
29. Do you want everyone you send this to send it back: Not sending it ou
30. What color pants are you wearing: Jeans
31. What are you listening to right now: Some show my dad's watching and my incessant gum chewing

32. Last thing you ate: gum. real food? pizza w/ranch dressing, rice w/beans & leaves (don't ask), "salad" w/ranch, and chocolate milk
33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be: oh! robin's egg blue! no, too tranquil and light. strawberry red. it's dark enough and not tranquil but it's kinda in the middle
34. What is the weather like right now: sunny, cold
35. Last person you talked to on the phone: uhhh Lindz?
36. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex: eyes, smile, face
37. Do you like the person who sent this to you: Just met Meg and already I like her. We've got so much in common. And she's the first female near my age that I've "met" in JLand. I mean, Mat just turned 17 and he's great and there's a whole bunch of wonderful women that I talk to as well but they're all a bit older than I. Meg's the first teenaged female I've talked with.
38. How are you today:  I'm okay right now. Was very depressed this morning and it lasted til lunch. Then was very worried about English. Now am just "normal" for the moment. Am about to have a nice piece of whole wheat toast with butter and grape jelly. In fact, it just popped up.
39. Favorite Drink:  Non-alcoholic:
Ummmm Code Red or Mountain Dew or Pepsi or tea or coffee (Mom's way)
Alcoholic: Didn't really like any of the alcoholic stuff I've tasted
40. Favorite sport: gymnastics

41. Hair Color: mahogany
42. Eye Color: chestnut
43: Do you wear contacts: yea but not today. ick
44. Favorite Foods: chocolate ranks pretty high
45. Last Movie You Watched: 
i taped Their Eyes Were Watching Heaven but haven't watched it. Watched When Harry Met Sally with Lindz and Mom on Saturday night

46. Favorite Day of the Year: April 25 because it's not too hot and not too cold LOL
47. Scary Movies or Happy Endings: Depends on my mood
48. Summer or winter: 
Fall!

49. Hugs or kisses:  As in the candy? Kisses. As in physically? Kisses from Sami and hugs from everyone else
50. What is Your Favorite Dessert: Chocolate nicolettes
51. Who is Most Likely to Respond:  Jake, oh wait, he already did!
52. Who is Least Likely to Respond: Michael
53. Where Would You Want to Go on your Next Vacation: 
RI

54. What Books are you Reading: The Bible at the moment
55. What's on your mouse pad: Just blue ick
56. What did you Watch Last Night: 
Friends on TBS

Love always,
 <~Is that not the coolest? I made it on a website I got from Sara who got it elsewhere.

P.S. It was my very first tag.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY that is such a cool graphic! Ummm am I the "Michael" that would be most like not to respond? Of course there are a hundred-million Michaels in the world so could be another.
Pizza with ranch dressing?....hmmmmmm soooooo what's with the "rice w/beans & leaves? I know you said DON'T ASK!!!! Why do you think I am?

Hope English went ok so you can stop worrying about it...

An excellent job on your first tag!!!! BRAVO!

Anonymous said...

Yay!  Excellent Vickey tag :o)
I think everyone should have a go, it's so easy!
Nice answers.
sara   x