Wednesday, March 9, 2005

20 Questions

1. What do you consider to be your biggest fashion mistake when you were growing up? Well, I'm still young enough so that I don't have much that I look back on and go "MY GAWD! What was I thinking?" but I do look back and go "MY GAWD! What was my mother thinking?" like leggings and turtlenecks and ugly sweatshirts.

2. If you knew you were going to grow up and have a horrible and tragic adulthood and you had the option to stay a child would you choose to do so? I don't know.

3. You are convicted of a crime you did not committ. Do you jump bail to prove your innocence? Jump bail? What?

4. What historical figures would you most like to see moves made about? Ummm..... Joan of Arc, Cleopatra, Lucille Ball

5. Do you believe in UFO's? Sorta

6. What is your favorite non-alcoholic beverage? Prolly tea these days

7. Have you ever expierenced love at first sight? Never

8. Do you read the tabloids at the check out line in the grocery store? The headlines

9. What nationality are you? So many! Italian, German, Irish, Polish, English (I think), and more that I forgot temporarily

10. If you could find out how old you would be when you die,and how,would you want to know? No. I would want to know one thing: if my loved ones are prepared for my death.

11. If you could change one thing about your personality what would it be? Umm... is how much I let my dad bug me part of my personality? If so, that's it. If not, my lack of mental togetherness at times.

12. What do you keep a blog,if you have one,and why don't you keep one if you don't have one? Oh, I have five blogs. I keep this one to vent and record daily life, Progress to record my resolutions, etc. Results to have a depository for my quiz results and Journal Jar answers, Ma Series De Crises for those (few) things that I feel are too personal to record here, and my Xanga so that I can comment in Jake's J.

13. Have you ever taken in a stray animal? Every cat I've ever had was a stray.

14. Have you ever said,"I love you." to someone and had them not say it back? Only Samantha and it's because she's not able to say it back yet.

15. If you could yourself one expensive,designer outfit what designer would you go to? I'd have to know a designer. Versache. Cuz I know that one.

16. What's your favorite thing to eat at a cook-out? Steaks. Well done. Edges slightly burnt, thank you very much.

17.What are you most looking forward to doing when it's warm outside? Just being able to walk outside or not wear my winter coat or wear something cute and small (like a halter) or cartwheel in my backyard

18. What was your favorite fairy tale as a child? Anything with a Prince Charming. I've always been a romantic.

19. What's your favorite thing to eat at picnics? Depends on the picnic.

20. You find a wallet in the street,with a large sum of money in it,what do you do? Any ID? Return to the person IDed.

Okay, gotta let my idiot brother use the computer. Must finish English notecards and other homework. UGH! BTW: I'm quite depressed at the moment. I don't need this crap. And why am I faking my emotions? Blech. I'll be fine and I'll be back. Later. With entries.

Love always,
Vickey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great answers. -Dawn-

Anonymous said...

Mmmm tea, me too - question No. 6 :o)
Sorry you feel depressed hon.
Take care, have a cup of tea, always helps a little with me anyway!
(((((hugs)))))
Sara    x

Anonymous said...

hehehe, at least you get to blame those bad fashions on someone else!
great answers :)
xoxo~Bernadette