Wednesday, March 9, 2005

From last Tuesday

Feeling so out of it, so behing. Perhaps my English paper is making me like this. Or rather my lack of work on it. And my science homework that's not done. And my voice solo that's not memorized and must be preformed in just over a week. I'm just so out of it on so many levels. I'm going home after classes and immediatly doing my homework. Then, and only then, may I get online and type this up. After the other two loooooong entries. Must also do laundry and dishes but can do it all in FLY style. AKA get home, dishes unloaded & reloaded, start load of laundry, do 15 mins of hw, break for 15 mins, repeat as necessary and change "aptmts" as necessary to complete PODA.

 

That's all for today, folks. Look forward to more tomorrow. Time for LOST and American Idol. My first time watching either one.

Love always,

 <~From Angel Isn't she gorgeous? Thanks again, Angel!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds pretty hectic to me!
Hope you find time to relax and have fun :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Sounds like me at your age... it was just my mom and me so I had to get home and accomplish a list of chores... including start supper (maybe that's why I love to cook now...lots of practice). So clue me in please... what does..FLY mean?.. and PODA? Inquiring... and slow witted minds want to know. TY (at least I know that one LOL)
...... Toodles. ...     TTFN