Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Sunday Brunch

"They have Easter egg hunts in Philadelphia, and if the kids don't find
the eggs, they get booed." -Bob Uecker

1) What is your favorite Easter decoration? (rabbit, egg, chick, etc) None of the above.
2) Do you like Easter colors or do you wish they were different? There are Easter colors?
3) What did you do "today" to celebrate Easter? Not much. Traditional dinner.
4) What is your best Easter memory? None really.
5) If you are Catholic, did you observe Lent, and if so, what did you
sacrifice for Lent? Not Catholic but I did TRY to do Lent. I tried to give up swearing. It didn't work well. :-[

"Art is making something out of nothing and selling it." -Frank Zappa

1) What is your favorite medium of visual art and why? (Examples,
painting, sculpture, photography, etc.) Sculpture, painting, photography, print, whatever!
2) What is your favorite painting? If possible, post a picture of your favorite painting in your blog. Something abstract.
3) Who is your favorite artist? My sister. (See picture of her artwork.)
4) Do you have any artistic abilities of any kind? Not really.
5) Do you like to draw or paint? Both. :)

hehe ^_^

Love always,
Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Easter decoration?... hmm I'm with you, I think the perfect Easter decoration would be a single blade of green grass poking up out of a brown a barren landscape. simple, symbolic, and easy to depict. Hey works for me.

I do love such a variety of artwork... so many mediums. I am totally blown away and humbled by the variety and skill of the photographers posting stuff in their photo-blogs. I used to love to paint and draw until it was beaten outa me in school. "No time for art!"