Monday, March 14, 2005

One I wrote today! *gasp*

Oh my gosh. Anyone want to snap into parent mood? Or digress to rebellious teenager? Take your pick because my hair is now about six or seven inches shorter. Lindz cut it. About three incehse more than I wanted is gone. But it looks good and is getting rave reviews. Of course, all the girls I know are complimenting it and none of the guys. I want some guys to flirt with me. I need to feel attractive with this hair. I feel so different. Lindz is taking some pictures soon so I can post 'em. It's not as easy to put my hair up but I can do it. Ow. I think I got mascara in my eye. Fun. It's so odd to run my hand through my hair and have it just stop. Definitly an odd feeling.

It's four pm and zero flirtage. Which sucks but, oh well. I'm sitting in the chiro's office bored out of my mind. But there's a cute guy sitting across from me which is entertaining. Being here with my grandmother is not. Nor is the fact that my chiro just changed again. Krapf, Alex, Krapf. Krapf said Kraf but I say it Crap. Yep, I'm mischeivious. Sue me. :o) So how's the rest of my day looking? After here, I'm going to Lindz's mom's but nobody'll be there. I'm home alone at Lindz's. lol So dinner is if I can find anything there. Homework, typing, and crap to happen at Lindz's. My day... my day was blah. No chairs in voice or choir. Ow. Floor. Hard. German was a waste of time. Math sucked. Test that should've been Friday is tomorrow. Oh, back up. Solo. Tomorrow or Wednesday between 7:30 and 8:15am EST. My teacher was out today so no one preformed. Oh, cute guy gone. Grandmother not. :o( lol Science stunk as well. Choir ow and talked to Rachel. Lunch was funny and more "I never..." and lots of drinking :-[ followed by Global w/o my homework done but enjoyable class. English sucked as always but not majorly. Studyhall was reading Hotel World (a british book) off my teacher's shelf for the third period. Came home and got online. Talked to Jake for about three minutes before coming here. Now am here. Will let you know what happens later! lol :o)

 

That's all I have time for. Plus, typing is hurting my arms for some reason. Oh well. More tomorrow, promise! Much love to all! :o)

Love always,
Vickey

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember about the haircut, first of all, I'll bet you look fine.
The key to remember is, If you like it, then thats all that matters.
Because you have to be comfortable within yourself.
If you have the confidence inside, then nothing that happens on the outside
even matters.
You see I am in my 40's and my hair is peppered with grey. So I look old.
But really it doesnt matter, because I feel youthful inside.
I always say the same thing when my wife and I are getting ready in the bathroom to go out for the evening.
I look in the mirrior at my hair, comb it around abit, and then I say:
"Well... Theres not much I can do with it, this is the best its gonna look. I guess
I'll just have to rely on my charm".................
But theres alot to be said about ones personality verses their looks.
Dont worry about yoiur hair, it will grow back.
But how are you doing on the inside ??   Are you happy with yourself ??

Anonymous said...

You don't seriously expect guys to notice your haircut and SAY something do ya? Gawd... most guys wouldn't know what to say...specially if they liked ya. What if they said the wrong thing and pissed you off? Or sounded dumb and then you'd not like em back. Sorry but we is an insecure species... probably cause we're one short on the chomosome scene. I just KNOW you look HOT! So strut your stuff, enjoy the new look and feel good about it. Can't wait to hear how mom and dad react... I'm sure you are looking forward to that also. *Evil laugh*

Can't wait for the pics! Sounds like school was a blast and a half. So I'll give a listen tomorrow for your solo... shhhhh... I think I hear ya warming up. Or is that just you and your dad yelling at each other?

Toodles.

Anonymous said...

Lol, Michael is right, if the guys like your hair they're not going to tell you about it!  Guys - or young guys at least - are funny like that.  Trust your own judgement, if you like it that's all that matters....though the girls complimenting you on it must feel good too ;o)  I'm sure you look cute, and can't wait to see the pics!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

oo cant wait to see your haircut!! :-):-)
love ya, meg <33

Anonymous said...

Wow a boy actually noticing a girl's new haircut. Not even my husband notices anything different. so don't be disappointed when a boy doesn't. My cousin just cut her hair. she had around shoulder length hair then cut it about one inch short! Wow was that a difference. But I guess every teenager needs to be rebellious at one point or another. Take Care ~*Tara*~

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see photos of your haircut, I'm sure it's cute.  I freaked when I got my hair cut from halfway down my back to a bob cut, took a little while to get used to it..then I let it grow back out ;)  But on the bright side it usually takes a fw minutes out of getting ready in the mornings!
Take it easy doll~
xoxo~Bernadette