Thursday, March 24, 2005

fill in the blanks (from Dawn)

I AM: procrastinating.
I WANT: to go to the Anna Dagmar show tonight.
I HAVE: a feeling that I knew her in a past life.

I WISH: I knew what to do.

I HATE: the thoughts some conversations have brought up recently.

I MISS: Liz.

I FEAR:
dying without knowing true love.
I HEAR: What If I Told You by Anita Cochran
I WONDER:
what will happen next.

I LOVE:  a little poetry after supper. hehe ^_^

I ALWAYS: love a good tear-jerker movie.

I AM NOT:
as bitchy as some think.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: a "good girl".
I NEED: some good luck, a best friend, a rough dog, a mountain, some new clothes, a tv, a cause, a trip to nirvana, a thrill of applause, a wet kiss, to confess, a vision, religion, the right to be silent, then to be heard, a week on an island, a diet that works, a dose of the bible, another course in survival, just talk about the essentials, to make me feel alive ~Meredith Brooks "I Need"
 
I SHOULD: get off my arse and do something.

Time to go to Lindsay's. I'll update from there (and figure out my plans for my day off)!

Forever,
Me

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good answers, good answers. Like the ... "poetry after supper" answer. Hey, I thought you had religion "Protestant Works."  Right now I can relate to the "week on an island... for me a desert island... or would it be a dessert island. Hmmm..... mountains of ice cream... Black Forest Chocolate cake. Enough, time to make dinner... or go to a diner. Dang those double consonants!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah... STOP PROCRASTINATING! Why cantcha go see Anna Dagmar? Bet dad would take you. Hey stop laughing.

Anonymous said...

I like this, good answers, especially to I NEED :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

very cool.  i love a good tear jerker too!  I sat up til midnight last night watching my 'chick-flicks' since Chris was at work.  sat there all teary eyed for an hour or so.  man, Sometimes In April....that was the last one I watched.  powerful!  really made me want to see Hotel Rwanda.  not quite a chick-flick, but intense none the less.
xoxo~Bernadette