Monday, March 28, 2005

20 Questions

1. What is your least favorite thing to do and so you put off doing it?  Homework :-[

2. Are there any celebrities you wish would just disappear from tv or movies? Paris Hilton & Anna Nicole Smith for starters

3. Are there any things people would be surpised to know about you? Ummmm I'm wearing pigtails right now.

4. Do you feel men and women have misconceptions about each other that should be cleared up and if so what are they? Yes, stereotypes 

5. If you changed jobs now what's one job you would not want to have? I'd never work at McDonald's. Sorry but I won't.

6. Has your life turned out the way you expected? I thought my parents would be together still.

7. What fellow blogger do you feel you have the most in common with?  Ummm..... Meg, I think. We're both around the same age, Christians, love our little ones (her niece and my sister), listen to country music, love The Notebook, are aparently Aquarius (according to that test) and both live somewhat close (NY vs. NJ).

8. Is there any television show you watch that people hate watching with you? Anything I watch! I live w/2 guys. They hate my shows.

9. Is there anything you want people to know about you? I spend way too long on here but I'm down to 56 e-mails.

10. Is there anything you were afraid of that you're not afraid of anymore? The dark... but I still am sorta

11. Is there any fears you wish you could get over?  Ummm..... no comment at the moment.

12. Where did your first kiss take place? Trust me, the moment it happens, you'll know.

13. Do you ever daydream? Yes,I have a rich fantasy life.  <~stolen answer

14. What were you like as a child? A freak!

15. How would you describe your clothing style? Modest

16. Where's the one placeyou always feel happy? Nowhere always. But mostly at the pond.

17. If you were reincarnated what do you want to come back as? A butterfly.

18. Is there anything you've done that you wish you could take back? Not really. I wish I had pet/hugged Dutchess though.

19. What was your most horrific nightmare about? Violence. Robots. *shudder* (that's 2 different nightmares, btw)

20. Do you agree with Scott Peterson recieving the death penalty? Ummmm.... no comment?

That's all. I'll get back on later.

Love always,
Vickey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey wearing pigtails hu... with your shorter hair... don't they pinch (dumb question but I've never had hair long nuff to do the pigtail thingy). AHEM!! Putting off homework again!! Hows you gonna raise them there grades ifn you puted off all yur homely work?  (I should talk as right now there's a deskload of stuff callin my name!). Hey I've had nightmares about being chased by voilent robots... kinda like a comboobulation of your two nightmares. I'd say lock dear ol Scotty in a cell and make him watch videos of his wife and hear all her loved ones tell him how much they loved her and what a loss her life was. No other TV, no talkie on the tele, just give him a LIFETIME to think about the lives he ended. sorry but I don't agree with the death penalty. I can't imagine you being a freak ever, never, not ever never, specially as cute 'n 'dorable wittle child.

Anonymous said...

Lol, McDonalds wouldn't be a first choice for me either ;o)
Afraid of the dark?  Yeah, I still am a little too, thought I'd be over that by now!
Nice answers hon.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I wear pigtails too.  I live in the country so it's sort of acceptable.  Yeah,I forgot Anna Nicole.  Eww.  I hate her.  Anyway,good job. -Dawn-

Anonymous said...

*butterfly*  i heard once that a butterfly is someone who passed on stopping by to say hello, silly maybe, but it makes me smile every time I see one :)
Anna Nicole Smith....eesh....makes me shudder.

:) xoxo~Bernadette