Wednesday, March 23, 2005

It's late again

So, it's late. So sue me. Saturday Six... by the way, I'm only going to include Photo Scavengar Hunts, Saturday Six, Sunday Brunch, and Weekend Assignments in here for the most part (along with normal entries, of course). The other quizzes and surveys will be in a different journal.

1. You know company is coming:  do you panic and immediately begin cleaning house or do you sit back and relax because your place is already clean?
Well, it should be relax but, more likely it's this: "Who is it? Oh, okay. Don't have to clean." or "Who is it? Oh, crap! *whisks off to clean*"

2. Which was a bigger surprise for you:  
a) Robert Blake was acquitted ~didn't follow
b) Martha Stewart did jail time ~see above
c) Scott Peterson was sentenced to death ~not really a shock
d) The Michael Jackson trial began at all ~guess it was

3. What was in the last package you received in the mail? Probably Sarah Hudson CD

4. What commercial annoys you the most at the moment? I don't know.

5. What charity was the last one to call you to solicit a donation?  Did you give them money?  Why or why not? They don't ask me.

6. What common household product do you hate to run out of the most? Lights. I hate flourescent lighting. Opps! Misread this. I hate to run lights most. I hate to run out of TP and contact solution most!

Play along at Patrick's Place. (Link in sidebar.)

Love always,
Vickey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are good questions. They got my brain ticking.

Anonymous said...

too funny about who's coming over... i kinda do the same thing!
you're lucky you don't have to put up with telemarketers and all yet, sometimes I pretend that I'm not over 18 so I they'll just hang up on me ;)
xoxo~B

Anonymous said...

Nice answers, I hate to run out of TP too, that is definately not good!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Umm... first off cool idea about using your quiz journal for the other quiz answers... but EXACTLY what do mean by a "normal" entry?  Hee hee being a smart butt actually.

So company is coming over... my solution, invite them out to eat QUICK! Or throw everything into the bedrooms and shut the door.

I have like had it with all those dumb Hardies commercials advertising humingous handfulls of hamburgers and how wonderful it is to pig out. although the one with the woman eating while riding a mech-bronco was HOT! SsssSSsssSSSizzle!

for number 6.... wouold like toilet paper count. cause that's gotta be just the sh... ummm pits.

Gotts to goooooooo. Always a pleasure mylady. Toodles