Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Old entries from my computer files

3/3/05

I. Am. Screwed. F*cked. Obsolete. Dead. Over. I’m dead. Major English paper due tomorrow and guess what? It ain’t done. It ain’t even half done. I’m scrooed. As in majorly screwed. I’m FUCKIN’ DEAD! Yay! Woohoo! Must go work on the stupid paper. Must get Lindz to be a wonderful person and print it out for me. If not, I’ll have to print it during lunch.

 

3/8/05
My father needs to fuck off and die. I’m typing this in all white on white so that no one can read it. Haha. I’m so clever, aren’t I? Ugh. I’m going to eat and then I’ll continue/do my paper. DAMN HIM!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

When I’m pissed, I eat. It’s unhealthy, I know but it’s one thing that I do. Seriously, I’m so pissed right now and guess what? I’m making my dinner and I’m eating a piece of pizza. I’m amazed that I haven’t messed up my spelling once yet in this document. No big red or green lines. Yay! *knocks on wood* so yea, I’m a dork and you can deal with it. I’m still Pissed off but typing and eating help. But I really shouldn’t have eaten pizza just because I was pissed.  And I wonder why I hate my stomach. I mean, I’m relatively skinny and I’m definitely small but there are still things that I don’t like about my body. My stomach being one of them. <o:p></o:p>

He needs to fucking die. He’s arguing about Mom’s smoking habits with me. It’s ridiculous.

 

 

Survey

--Goth--
Do you wear black eyeliner?: every once in a while
How much black clothing do you own?: bunches
Do you think about death often?: eh kinda
Do you want to die? I?ll never die. I?ve been promised eternal life in heaven.
Are you a social outcast: not really
Are you pale?: like always
Do you cut?: not yet
Do you like Hot Topic?: LOVE it

--Skater Punk--
Can you skateboard? Meaning stay on my feet? no
How often do you wear Vans?: never. Don?t own ?em.
What's your sneaker brand?: ummm walmart?
Do you do stupid stuff with your friends?: YES? pringle hockey, the fact that I?m Sawyer
How much do you get in trouble?: a bit
Do you listen to the bands who are considered posers? no
How many piercings do you have?: 2


--Prep--
How often do you say the word "like"?: a lot sadly.
Do you shop at Abercrombie and Fitch?: hell no
Are the A&F models hot?: wouldn?t know. Don?t know what they look like
How many purses do you own?: I can count ?em on one hand
Is lipgloss a must?: most days
How often do you wear makeup?: everyday. but like natural
Ever had a manicure?: yah, once
Rock music is bad, right?: some
Are you ever ditzy? yeah
Do you own high heels?: couple pairs
Have you ever said "Oh my gosh"?: ya
Are you a cheerleader?: Hell no

--Hippie--
Is your hair long?: ish
Are you a vegetarian?: nope
Do you own a tye dye shirt?: yes. but its from camp so it doesn't count. Lol <~answer stolen from Kim
Do you want peace?: duh?
Do you want to save the animals?: yes. but i like meat. heh.
What do you think about war?: it sucks.
Have you ever made a peace sign with your two fingers?: all the time. Once stood on a corner and did it to all the cars. That?s when I found out what a certain sign meant. Ew. *cringe*

--Gangsta--
Are you from the ghetto?: LOL no.
Do you own "bling bling"?: no
What do you think about do-rags?: no. just nuh-uh
Do you like rap? : no
How about hip-hop?: see above
Was Tupac truly the greatest rapper in the world? I don?t know. Never heard him.
What do you think about afros?: fine on Lester

Have you ever said 'fo shizzle'?: never once<o:p></o:p>

 <o:p></o:p>

--Frat--
Is life a party?: depends on how ya look at it
How often do you get drunk?: Neva eva
Do you care about your grades?: yea
Do you need attitude adjustment?: sometimes

--Emo--
How often do you cry?: don?t keep track but often-ish
Do you have an ex?: haha!
Do you have an acoustic guitar?: yea but I can?t play it
Are you emotional?: yes
Do you like soft music?: yea
Do people understand you?: haha some of ?em
Do you write your own songs?: yep. Most of ?em suck.
Is your hair dyed dark?: Already dark.

--Jock--
Do you play any sports?: No
How important are they to you?: n/a
How important is your reputation?: Er.. I just want to keep my rep clean- no trashiness
Do you pick on the geeky kids?: no
What do you think about football?: listen to it Sundays in the fall and watch the homecoming game
Are you considered a bully by anyone?: not that I know of

--Geek--
Do you wear glasses?: sometimes
Are you smart?: yes
Do you use an inhaler?: no
Do you stick pens and calculators into your shirt pockets?: never!
Does your mom buy your clothes?: sometimes
How often are you on the computer?: Every flipping moment. <~answer stolen from Kim
Do you get picked on?: not anymore? except by Jack (Kim) and Sayid (Sara)

 

 

More in a minute.

Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooooooo..... I am assuming that since you did post recent pictures of your most excellent hair style you are neither dead or obsolete. And also must infer that somehow, you managed to get that dang Major English paper done and off your flipping back. Dad on the other hand will be a more long-term issue for you to contend with... no my dear... hiring a hit man is NOT an option! I'm not defending the man, obviously he has NO CLUE how to deal with you... most of the times. Hell he's a dad whatdya spect? The dilemma is that he loves you a ton and has NO CLUE how to deal with that either. Men we is such a hopeless species. Thank the Creator my daughters let me live until they survived adolescence.

AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN… "Do you cut: NOT YET!!" And like let's make that NOT EVER, NEVER, not in this lifetime OR THE NEXT!"  

Unless of course you mean like cutting your hair... or cutting off all communications with your dad (at least until your turn maybe 18). Or perhaps cutting up a rug (a very ancient term for dancing).

Anywho.... love your brand of sneakers... me too. Hell I just love the fact that you referred to those kinds of shoes as "sneakers"... I got a VERY WIERD look when I first moved to the upper Midwest and tried to by some "sneakers." Sheesh! culture shock!
       ............I'm outa here! Toodles.