Sunday, March 13, 2005

The Story

3/7/05<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

I miss my sister already. I’ve only been gone for 17 hours. She refused to hug or kiss me before I left. Her theory was probably along the lines of, “If I don’t, she can’t go.” But Joey and Lindz could. hehe ^_^ so the weekend…<o:p></o:p>

Starbucks after school. Murph, Brian, Maggie, Colleen, and I played “mau”. Murph drove Lindz and I to her dad’s house but on the way we made fifty billion stops. We parked at the garage near the fire department. Ran back to “my alley” where I got hit by a car (story eventually). Run up to “Lindz’s alley”. Pause. Fire department. Church. Back to car. Bangz parking lot. Strawberry Castle. Snow bank! Murph climbs up the snow bank and Lindz joined him. *click* Murph scrambles down. A plea of “help” escaped past Lindsay’s partially frozen lips. Murph, gentleman that he is, clambered back up and wrapped his arms around her, lifting her off her feet. He proceeded to sink two feet, falling back in the snow with Lindz atop his legs. Hilarious, IMO. Murph wanted to know if they could pose in my pictures. Sure. “Can we pose topless?” “So long as I don’t see anything. And no fondling.” “What? Why not?” “My mom reads my blog.” “You said she’d be fine with anything.” “Well, my aunt reads it!” “So?” “Soooo my aunt Lori reads my blog! I’m not posting pictures of topless people.” “Fine.” We drove to Lindz’s dad’s house and stood, freezing in the driveway for a while, talking. Lindz’s dad drove us back to Dad’s. I packed and we hung out for a while. (Note: Murph had gone home.) Mom picked us up and the next two hours were spent driving. With the customary Krispy Kreme stop for hot doughnuts. By the time we got home, Pixie was asleep. Joey slept on the couch. Lindz and I slept upstairs. We woke up at 9-ish and got as ready as possible without going downstairs. Then, I ventured down… and got ambushed by Samantha. (BTW: Samantha=Pixie=Sami.) We went to Kidfest and my favorite kick-ass jeans got two holes torn in the knee. :o( Sami wanted me to carry her in so I did… until Mom and her had to leave. She had to be torn away from me crying. :’o( We had fun though. Did the store stuff. Walked in the door and *fwoop* Samantha on my leg. Well, not literally. Danced with her. Played with her and hung out Spaghetti for dinner. Lindz and I did the dishes. Then, Mom, Lindz, and I left. Went up to the mall. Looked at a necklace. Gorgeous (silver) religo-cross. The chain was too delicate. There was this collection called the ?Everlasting Love? collection with cameo type pictures of people and such on them like a picture of a man and a woman and such. One had a cat on it. I thought that was odd and Mom said, ?When the time comes that Smokey passes, wouldn?t a necklace like that comfort you?? ?Yeah, I guess so.? None of us realized that she?d pass so soon after that remark. As part of my birthday, I got a French manicure. Then, in my Aero hoodie, nails freshly done, and hair in a ponytail atop my head, we went into Hot Topic. Ha! You don?t go in Hot Topic looking like that. We got a couple things for Mom and I got the lip-gloss I?ve been snagging from Lindz for myself. It?s Barbie strawberry-lemonade. Smells delish. I love it. Then, we went into Claire?s. Which is covered in pink and preppy. With Lindz in her all black get-up and silver balls around her neck. It was priceless. We went back and played mau. Had a decent night. Went to bed, woke up around 10-ish. Came back to Dad?s. Yadda yadda yadda.

 

 

This is how I got the pictures for the last photo scavengar hunt. The pictures are in the next entry.

 

Love always,
Vickey

No comments: