Monday, March 21, 2005

Can you hear it?

OMG! It's working! If you're reading an alert, stop. Come to my journal page. The main page. Not the entry page. OMG! It's working! The song you are currently hearing is called "Elephant Love Medley" and it is from the Moulin Rouge soundtrack. I have figured out what my problem was. I was uploading it from the wrong place or in the wrong way. I got it now though! OMG! It's working! Yay! Awesome!

Wait. Maybe it's not. Can you hear it? Lindsay can't. Can you? It might take a minute to load. But, I can hear it. You should be able to. Can ya? I hope so. I love that music. OH, LIZ!? Lizzi, come dance the cha-cha with me! And sing this song with me. Please? And frolic? And mess with Mike's head? Please? Puh-lease? I miss you! Ahhhh! *running in circles*

Time to go crazy.

Love always,
Vickey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't hear anything as of yet, but it's says downloading data, so maybe it will take a while or something.

Anonymous said...

It works!!
Yay for the music!
It takes a while to download, or upload or whatever it does, but yes, it does definately work ;o)
Woo hoo yoo!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Got it loud and clear -eventually!

Anonymous said...

I HEAR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay..going to read entries ;)
xoxo~B