Monday, March 7, 2005

Saturday Six. On Monday. Oh well.

1. What is your favorite color for an automobile?  Is your car this color? Red. I have no car.

2. You decide to start a diet on Monday.  What is the "bad food" meal that you must have "one last time" over the weekend? Hahaha. EVERYTHING IN SIGHT!

3. How do you balance your checkbook?  In your head, with a calculator, or with software? Don't have a checkbook.

4. How many of the Oscar®
winner movies did you see before the awards this year? I don't know who won. Despite Jake, I didn't watch most of it! Ha. Don't know who was nominated either.
 

5. In what room of the house do you find yourself the most comfortable and why? My bedroom. Nobody comes in and I have a BED.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #49 from
Scott:  What is the "one thing" that the mere mention of sends shivers down your spine? Shivers good or shivers bad? Shivers good-red, 4x4, pick-up truck. Cowboy in the front seat. HAHAHA. Shivers bad-eating dust (haha) or croc toes.

That's all. More later!

Love always,
Vickey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GENERALS GATHERED IN THE MASSES

Anonymous said...

Hey there just stopped by to say hi. Red cars do seem to be quite popular. For some reason I like black cars... sleek, smooth lines, tinted windows, leather interior. Dream on Michael...dream on.

Anonymous said...

haha loved the last one. croc toes..EWWW haha cowboy in the front seat!! Now we are talkin!!!


rofl

love, meg

Anonymous said...

Lol at No.5 :o)
I actually started a diet this Monday, and I HAD to have fish and chips on Sunday before I started!  Mmmm!
Sara   x