Tuesday, March 8, 2005

Blah.

I don't have the mind to rewrite about this entry. So, do me a favor? Check out this entry in my other journal. The "Results" one where I write up the Journal Jar questions. And now..... old entries before I do my English paper/speech.

Guess I won't be typing anything because my father is an asshole. Yes, he is and don't argue with me. I swear I'd be much happier if he'd just FOD. And no, you don't want to know what that means. ALKDSJFDLKJFLDSKJF I'm sincerly thinking about calling my Auntie Lori and staying at her place tonight. I can't stand him. GOR! I guess I'm being forced to do my damn english paper. I'm extremly POed, in case you couldn't tell. ARGH! And he wonders why I want to move. Geez.

Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear trouble in Paradise. Fathers can be such absolute morons, and all those other things too. Hopefully he'll get smarter as you get older, till then he'd better watch out hu?

Anonymous said...

OK, OK!  I won't argue with you!!
Hope things have settled down since you wrote this though ;o)
Sara   x