Thursday, March 24, 2005

The Alphabet of Vickey

I stole this from Bernadette at Confessions of a Quartr Lyfe Crysis

A - Act your age -  15
B - Breast size - 34A (which I'm self-conscious about)
C - Chore you hate - vacuming
D - Dad's name - Joseph Lee (like his father, great-grandfather, and my brother)
E - Essential make up item - Blush
F - Favorite singer - Joey Lee at the moment (local)
G - Gold or silver -  silver
H - Hometown - 
Too small of a town to give out the name in good conscience
I - Instruments you play -  I don't play much but I know piano, recorder, and I sing
J - Job title - 
Freshman
K- Kisses, what kind do you prefer?  Ones from Samantha
L - Living Arrangements-  My father and brother and me in a townhouse & Mom, Ray, Samantha, and Orange Kitty in an unlevel house
M- Meats, what's you're favorite -
Ribeye Steak
N - Number of people you've slept with: 
Let's see.... there was *ticks off fingers* ZERO! I'm fifteen!
O - Overnight hospital stays -
When I was born... I had my tonsils and adnoids out when I was eight but it wasn't overnight (my parents were adamat about that)
P- Packing habits (for moving/vacation)? 
Moving-wait as long as I can and then throw it into garbage bags last time (before I let my parents do it)
Q - Quote you like - 
You have to get through the storm to see the rainbow. ~Bernadette
R - Religious affiliation - Protestant works
S - Siblings - Samantha will be two on April 27 (half-sister), Joseph is eleven, and Timmy (whose name changed &who I don't know yet) is 17 (half-brother)
T - Time you wake up -  Six-ish
U - Underwear of choice -  lol string bikini
V - Vegetable you refuse to eat - brussels sprouts, cabbage, and some others
W - Worst habit - swearing
X - X-rays you've had - um, do dental xrays count? <~stolen answer and I had one for something but I don't know why
Y - Yummy food you make - I can't cook! Oh, nachos and pancakes. Those are MY foods.
Z - Zodiac Sign - Pisces

And that was the ABC's of me!

Vickey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

loved this!! haha :-)

have a great one!

Anonymous said...

Soooo.... can I change the B in "Breast Size" for another anatomy item that begins with 'B'? ..... (Although not sure how to measure my .... Brain size)
Uhhh essential make up item...Whatthe?
Hey I thought you loved vacuming?! OK..weddings off!! But aint it just the coolest when there's such a rocking mess and you run the vaccum by it and it just like...VANISHES. *Whoah dude I gotta get out more!*
Kisses ... not like the Hersheys white chocolate or carmel type? *SOB*... MMMMM can you say chocolate?
Hmmm... "Protestant works"... some new WASP version of Christianity I suppose, having to do with employment of some such? (Luther would be proud... maybe)
String bikini underwear, now that's intriguing... women have so many more wardrobe options.
Allright I've gotta go get you a decent cook book.... adios and toodles.

Anonymous said...

;) don't sweat the A...i've always been, hmmm...we'll say 'petite' ;) in that area.  But you know, they fit better in clothes...and V.S. makes some incredible bras.  I don't know what I'd do (or wear rather) without my Angel collection...and now they have a new one, the ipex, I gotta get one of those.  a good bra does wonders ;)
i think the radiation from x-rays may have affected our brains!  i can't remember why I had to have one x-ray either!
:)
xoxo~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

OMG Vic... I think I actually HEARD you giggle out loud when you typed "string bikini" LOL
~Auntie