Friday, March 25, 2005

Meine Schwester

I miss... my big sister. I haven't told y'all bout her. But I miss her so much right now. Her name is Julia and she was an exchange student that lived with me for a year (98-99). We were sisters. Not blood-sisters but sisters in all ways that mattered. I haven't seen her since I was in third grade. I haven't talked to her on the phone either. I've e-mailed with her. But not recently. I was going through Lindsay's phone and it has the time zone conversions. One of them is Paris and Berlin. Berlin is in Germany. My sister is German. She's the reason I take German. I wanted to be able to speak to her without Dad knowing what I was saying. I miss my sister.

Lindsay is sleeping over tonight. We're leaving here soon, I think. Oh, the Anna Dagmar show last night. I didn't go. I couldn't because I was here (at Lindsay's) and her mom wouldn't drive. But instead, I sat on the couch and watch Moulin Rouge (by myself b/c I was here alone & Lindz won't watch it with me) and cried. It was fun. Okay, byebye time. I'll write more soon, I hope. But I miss my sister!

Love always,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah the German connection... now we know why you take German. Keep at it because if you two keep in touch then when you go visit her (and someday your will RIGHT?!) then not only will you be able to speak with her but also all her family and friends. Doesn't your school or town have an exchange program where YOU could go there for a year? My niece went to Thialnad for a year. Well nighty night

Anonymous said...

Awww, I'm sure she misses you too!
I have the same thing with my cousin in the US.  I miss her so much!!
Sara   x