Tuesday, March 1, 2005

Late but here thanks to B

Okay, is it just me or are some of you not getting Sunday Brunch alerts? Or alerts for other journals? I'm getting most of them but I've missed a few from some journals. Hmmm... let's just hope it stays to only a few missed every once in a while. Without further adiu.....

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." -Orson Welles

1) Do you take your lunch hour at work? I have to. It's built into my schedule.
2) What is your favorite place to eat lunch at? Anywhere but the cafeteria!
3) What do you usually eat for lunch? Rat poision. hehe ^_^
4) Do you have anyone that you eat lunch with on a regular basis? Jack & Sayid
5) If not eating, what do you usually do on your lunch hour? Homework

That's it! M&M's and love!

Love always,
Vickey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can mine be one of those M & M bar thingies?
A Peanut butter one?
Mmmm, cheers hon :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

My alerts have been crazy too.
mmmm, M&M's :)
xoxo~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

My answer to #2 would be outside... well when it isn't -20 or so dang buggy the insects draw a pint of blood. RAT POISON?!! Is the food really that good at your school! When I was a kid even the rats knew better than to touch the school food! Howmework and lunch... sounds like a ticket to indigestion eh?

Well happy munching. Here's a handfull of hugs & kisses for ya... love those chocolate thingies.