Monday, March 21, 2005

Another survey

1. If you could build a second home anywhere, where would it be?
Someplace tropical, where the weather is constantly between 70 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit. But I'd want to visit Ra-cha-cha sometimes.
2. What's your favorite article of clothing?
My Jeans
3. What was the last CD you bought?
Ummmm.... probably Jamie Cullum or Switchfoot/Jeremy Camp
4. What time do you wake up in the mornings?

Between 6 and 6:30
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE?
Too many to count
6. If you could play an instrument what would it be?
Piano and acustic guitar
7. Favorite color?
Purple
8. Which do you prefer: sports car or SUV?
Sports car
9. Do you believe in an afterlife?
Yes
10. Favorite children's book?
Ummm.... Mush the Dog from Space and Kylie's Song
11. What's your favorite season?
Autumn and spring. But more autumn. Not fall. Autumn.
12. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
To fly.
13. If you have a tatoo, what is it?
I'm getting one for my 18th birthday. The Chinese symbol for love. I don't know where.
14. Can you juggle?
Nope.
15. The one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to?
Ummm.... my old best friend, Michelle, and Summer, and my Gumpy. Michelle was my best friend from Preschool. Summer was my best friend from K-1 and Gumpy was BG's husband for the first seven years of my life.
16. What's your favorite day of the week?
Friday. And Saturday. And Sunday.
17. What's in the trunk of your car?
This implies I have a car.
18. Which do you prefer: sushi or hamburger?
Hamburger! Sushi is gross!
19. From the people you will e-mail this to, who's most likely to respond?
Not e-mailing it to anyone.
20. Who's least likely to respond?
See above.
21. Who did you receive this from?
Tara (LadyT9two5)
22. What's your favorite flower?
Lilacs.
23. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No. Lust at first sight but not love.
24. What would you do for your dream job?
I don't have a clue.
25. Your favorite meal?
Too many. Can't choose one.

Love always,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with your answer to #1... but only if I could travel north every winter for a  few weeks of sub-zero delight and ice sliding. Maybe get a winter home in Marquette, MI where it snows over 200 inches a season (on average). Yeah I know what you mean about jeans, nothin like a comfy pair of jeans. I've always wanted to play percussion instruments... drums of all sorts... timpani, bass, Japanese, hand drums. Nice, LOUD, keep the beat percussion. Looks like they are having so much fun! Funny thing is neither of our transportation vehicles even have a trunk!

Anonymous said...

great answers ;)
I always wanted to get a tattoo of a ladybug on my toe :) hmmmm, wonder what's been keeping me?!
hope you had a great weekend doll!
xoxo~Bernadette